in Chit-Chat

2,591 posts

celeste • 24 December 2011 at 7:27 PM

@fluffy
Mine's so elaborate XD

9,386 posts

smilies • 24 December 2011 at 7:37 PM

<<CHARACTER FORM>>
Name: Louie *CAN'TTHINKCAN'TTHINKCAN'T...* Jordan.
*FAIL* 😃
Sector: Orion
Personality: I SHALL MURDER DE PERSONALITY SLOTS! THE BIGGEST HOLOCAUST THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN SHALL BEGIN IN 5, 4, 3, 2... BZZZT... BZZZZZZT.... DEATH STAR LASER BEAM ERROR... BZZZT... SET TO SELF DESTRUCT.... Bzzz.... KA-
///////////////////BOOM/////////////////
that ain't his personality, people XD
Uniform: What everyone else wears. Except a few sizes smaller.
Looks: Curly black hair, blue eyes. And like he's about 7 XD
Power: Speed ❤️
Other: BLARG 😃
Stop taunting me, you know I hate dis stuff >o<

... Anyone noticed I'm hyperactive today? DX

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 24 December 2011 at 7:39 PM

Name: Kumo "Cloud" Kimura

Sector: Borealis

Personality: Kumo is the mysterious type, very sketchy. She is the typical shady, stranger girl in the corner that isn't really noticed. She is very serious and solemn, never really straying off topic. Kumo is very witty and loves putting people in their place. She is quick to accuse and her suspicion arises easily. She is also very observant.

Uniform: A black pinstripe fedora with a silver ribbon around the hem. The rest of her uniform is a black trench coat with silver stitching over a black turtleneck (Not the weird kind, the tighter kind 😋). She wears black jeans and heavy black boots with thick straps. A bit like that of VALKYRIE CAIN. (Yay Skulduggery Pleasant ❤️)

Looks: Kumo is Asian. She has black hair the color of the wing of a menacing raven, similar to that of a midnight, stormy sky. Her skin is a tanned Asian tone. Kumo's oddity that earned her the nickname of Cloud is her eyes. Her piercing eyes are anglar and topped with thick but short black lashes. Her eyes are a shining, sterling silver. She is of average height for her age, if not a bit shorter.

Power: Seismic bursts. These are basically force fields, but stronger and instead of making a barrier they blow things away from a certain radius.

Other: Her weakness is personal space and touch. She does not like being touched by people and she is severly claustraphobic.

9,386 posts

smilies • 24 December 2011 at 7:43 PM

@pegasasu Doesn't Kumo mean Cloud in like Japanese or something? May be wrong DX

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 7:44 PM

My charrie form!

Name: Reyna Simone
Sector: Borealis

Personality: Super clever and witty, although sometimes she's a bit too sarcastic for her own good and can get into trouble very easily. She's very flexible in personality and can make herself conform to standards to be able to live her life better, is like an iguana, she can adapt to most things and her personality, although bright and shining, and to the people who know her, she's rather charismatic and others want to look up to her, she can always blend right back into the background and fade away.

Uniform: http://static.zerochan.net/full/06/31/1556.jpg
Reyna loves being in cool costumes every once in a while and her extravagent dressing styles get her noticed, but she sometimes switches back to a normal t-shirt and jeans

Looks: Really small nose and bright purple eyes and a heart shaped face, small lips that form an "O" when she gets angry. She has curly brown hair that she normally likes in pigtails, but curled, she sets a flower in her hair with a fake butterfly on the end. Dark violet eyes, that gleam when she has a plan

Power: Can shift the gravity of a certain location depending on what the original gravity is and the climate around her she can make things super heavy or super light by removing the gravity, or adding gravity pressure around it 😸

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 24 December 2011 at 7:46 PM

@smilies YAY YOU'RE THE FIRST PERSON TO NOTICE! *huggles*

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 7:49 PM

@pegasasu 😋 Lol 😉 I had no idea about these Japanese characters or anything, hey do you know Maggie's phone number? Because someone is stalking me (not exactly) from Urbana and I know this bcause they take Cornell notes, and they're not you 😋

9,386 posts

smilies • 24 December 2011 at 7:50 PM

@fluffy No, the butterfly is REAL :X

@pegasasu Didn't you join something else... The Pokemon Roleplay and use the same name? 😋 That's when I noticed n_n'

7,923 posts

hayz • 24 December 2011 at 7:51 PM

@pegasasu I thought kumo was cloudY XD

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 7:51 PM

@smilies fine 😋 it's my pet butterfly!

Who IS team cam?

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 24 December 2011 at 7:53 PM

@smilies Yup. I go through phases of character names I like using 😸

@fluffy Maggie doesn't have a phone 😋 Email me the number and I'll see if I know who it is

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 7:53 PM

@pegasasu I'll just PM you XD

2,591 posts

celeste • 24 December 2011 at 7:54 PM

@fluffy
What's Team Cam? //shot//

9,386 posts

smilies • 24 December 2011 at 7:54 PM

@fluffy He's a character in a book that is practically Twilight with a name change XD
'Cept the book has one good character :X
And that's Cam 😋
And he's kinda evil, btw XD

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 7:56 PM

@celeste
@smilies
--
Our darling smilies has elaborated for it 😋 I had no idea, I just read smilies' status 😋 and it said "TOTALLY ON TEAM CAM" but I guess you can see that for yourself XD

I'm guessing it's a pretty good series then?

--
Does anyone wanna start? I'm wondering if I should still wait for more people 😋

2,591 posts

celeste • 24 December 2011 at 7:57 PM

@fluffy
I can start, Fluffster. 😋

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 7:58 PM

@celeste, lemme create the new thread first in the roleplay section and think of a snazzy name for this 😋

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 24 December 2011 at 8:00 PM

@fluffy

OOH I got's a good snazzy name...

"The SNAZZY RP" 8D

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 8:01 PM

@pegasasu *kicks title*

I love it 😋 XD

EDIT:

@celeste I've pinged you on the first post of the new thread! Please start, you've got the honors

and then ping everyone else please?

@smilies
@pegasasu
@hayz
@lola622f
@moomoomilk24

❤️
and maybe later @chloekins and @qwaszx might join!

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 24 December 2011 at 8:05 PM

@fluffy

Super snazzy ;D

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 8:07 PM

@pegasasu I've called it "New Beginnings" since we're finiding new worlds 😋 If you can find it on the RP and @celeste doesn't start first on it... you can startr 😋

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 24 December 2011 at 8:07 PM

@fluffy

Found it! But I'll let @celeste start

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 8:08 PM

@pegasasu awesomeful, I told her if she doesn't post in five min someone else will start, but I guess we could always wait for her 😋

*curse my impatience*

I PINGED YOU ALL!!!

if you can't find it visit this link

http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/12172

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 24 December 2011 at 11:34 PM

Um, is it too late to join? I thought this sounded cool...

Name: Janice Odair (Not Finnick!!!! 😋)
Sector: Pegasus

Personality: Very calm, cautious, she thinks before she acts. However, if she believes that she is being tricked or lied to, she get REALLY feisty. (derp I'm not good at this part..)

Uniform: White cloak similar to a lab coat, except longer and buttoned up. slits in the sides so it is easier to run. AND BOOTS. Black leather, mid calf, no heel, BOOTS 😊

Looks: Long, straight black hair that is usually tied up in a ponytail. Gray eyes, one is slighly more blue than the other. Average height.

Power: She can freeze someone in their tracks if she makes eye contact (she can control who she freezes and when.). She also has an uncanny ability to tell whether or not someone is lying to her.

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 11:50 PM

@randomitty17 nope 😉 Just hop on ova to the actual RP part and just put yourself in there 😊 Right now there's only two pages so you're good to go.

We're currently getting assigned to our sectors, some people (me-Reyna) have been with the sectors for a while, just being selected for the time travelling is new.