Rozen Maiden (Rp)

in Roleplaying

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 29 December 2011 at 5:02 PM

Rozen maidens point of veiw-
You are a doll and your only reason for liveing is to partake in what is called the Alice game.For the grand prize:Becoming a real girl!and the only whay to do that is to defet the other 11 dolls.But if you lose then the Alice game then you become a doll plain and simple just a doll or a servant, but to become a servant one must give up there Rozen mistica it is both yours and there choise...

Mediam's point of veiw-
You are a norml kid leading a normal life until one day you trip over somthing you look over to see what it is it is a case you open it up and see there is a doll once you wind it up it comes alive then suddenly out of no were a clown doll comes up and starts throughing knifes at you the doll looks at you and says:"im sorry human but you are going to die now.And if you dont want to then swear".At first you dont belive her but you are so scared that you swear then the doll says: "then swear on this rose ring"so you kiss the ring and from then on out you are the rozen maiden's mediam/servant they feed off your energy when they are in the Alice compotion
*please note:this is based off of the anime show*
*Please note:YOU CANT BE YOUR OWN MEADIAM*
f
FORM:
Name:Shinku
Rozen maiden or meadiam:Rozen maiden
Looks:Red dress silver shose blond hair blue eyes
Personality:Sweet but strict with her mediam

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 29 December 2011 at 5:09 PM

Aren't there only 7 Rozen maiden dolls? O.o (Suigintou, Kanaria, Suiseiseki, Souseiseki, Shinku, Hina-Ichigo and Kirakishou)

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 29 December 2011 at 5:32 PM

@dionaea no there are 12 she meats more in the series

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 29 December 2011 at 5:36 PM

Oh, I see, in that case I definitely can't join, I've only read the manga (largely) and even in the second series there are still only 7 maidens... I knew about Barasuishou, but if there are even more I'll just get lost...

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 29 December 2011 at 5:38 PM

sorry,i dont wanna join,i dont even know what that is,i dont get it,dolls,what?

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 29 December 2011 at 5:39 PM

@dionaea sure you can all you have to do is go with the flow