Name Game

in Forum Games

Deleted • 31 December 2011 at 12:00 PM

WHATEVER, YOU TAKE THIS GAME TOO SERIOUSLY, AND @LAVENDER HAS A RIGHT TO KNOW IT TOO SINCE YOU ALL KILLED THE GAME BY TAKING IT WAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO SERIOUSLY. Caps lock is NOT yelling, just so everybody can see it😋

@Lavender!

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 31 December 2011 at 12:02 PM

@lavender
Does that count? ( @iridescent )

Deleted • 31 December 2011 at 12:03 PM

@cqpkytty it should, it says in the rules last person that posts it MUST ping @lavender, and nobody pinged her...

And it's official, so nobody can edit their posts😋

Female
2,296 posts

orange • 31 December 2011 at 12:04 PM

@iridescent
That dosent count :c

Deleted • 31 December 2011 at 12:05 PM

@orange i think it might, since I was the first to ping her^^"

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 31 December 2011 at 12:05 PM

@iridescent
Yeah, but when @lavender was on she said that any confusion meant a restart.
Two people apparently tying, then somebody else saying she won (because of a loophole) AFTER THE GAME HAD ALREADY RESTARTED seems like confusion to me.

Female
2,296 posts

orange • 31 December 2011 at 12:06 PM

@iridecent
But we started over, we actually have to get there and then the winner pings her!

Deleted • 31 December 2011 at 12:09 PM

@cqpykytty @orange

It also says you're not allowed to yell at somebody for making a mistake or not paying attention or whatever, and last night you guys yelled at me A LOT for posting at the same time< so shouldn't you have restarted Last night, but did you guys? NO.

Non-binary
1,362 posts

olimpt • 31 December 2011 at 12:09 PM

What did I miss @orange

Female
2,296 posts

orange • 31 December 2011 at 12:11 PM

@iridescent
I wan't yelling, Yelling would be like all caps and a bunch of exclamation point, I just was explaining to you and you didn;t get it and I didn;t know how to say it so I just said nvm and you said that I was yelling at you.

~*~*~EDIT~*~*~
Well, @iridecent says she wins cuz she just skipped like everything and pinged her. Then I told her that she didn't we have to actually get there/...So then she acused me and @cqpkytty of yelling at her.

@olimpt

Deleted • 31 December 2011 at 12:13 PM

@orange and i explained to you that i already knew the rules. You said i didn't understand it but i did. We posted at the same time, and I realized that and went back and fixed it. Lavender said it was ok if you posted at the same time on the first page if you scroll down through the comments. And it wasn't exactly yelling,. but it made me feel like you thought i was stupid.

~*~EDIT~*~
I didn't mention Names in particular first off, and I did NOT skip everything, I FINISHED the game because none of you guys pinged her when you won. If anything I said this game was taken too seriously like it was for a million real dollars, and really competetive😋

Female
2,296 posts

orange • 31 December 2011 at 12:15 PM

@iridescent
What? I just said that you posted the exact same thing as the first person twice. Meaning that you would go back and change it, but you just went on, so I said that if someone came, they would demand a startover. I think its still there on like page 5 or something? idk😋 But you didn't get what I was saying so I just said nvm and left.

Non-binary
1,362 posts

olimpt • 31 December 2011 at 12:15 PM

@iridescent

Well its called a game for a reason, you dont just post all of the creatures and win.
I say that is cheating

Deleted • 31 December 2011 at 12:17 PM

@olimpt the game wasn't finished yet, they restarted when there was no point to restart😋

@orange that's because I had everything typed, then posted it a minute after 2elle2 did😋

Female
2,296 posts

orange • 31 December 2011 at 12:18 PM

@iridescent
We started over, you can't just continue on. Me and @marie_lily had a tie and we didn;t know who won so we started over. You cen see we were already starting back like on page 8. You can't just go back into a closed game and say you win because we forgot to do one thing...

@olimpt
I think it is, look at the rules...it says you have to get there like @....says this and @...says this and this not @.... says everything, pings her, and wins

Deleted • 31 December 2011 at 12:19 PM

@orange well SORRY I did Not SEE It restarted, just a whole fight over who should win.

And don't you dare accuse me of cheating!

Non-binary
1,362 posts

olimpt • 31 December 2011 at 12:19 PM

@iridescent
Well isnt there confusion right now?
I think we should restart again and go through without even talking.

Female
2,296 posts

orange • 31 December 2011 at 12:21 PM

@iridescent
I am not accusing you, I am just saying that the rules state that you can't do that. If you don't want to do the game then just ignore it. We are not yelling at you, in fact I think I am just speaking calmly right? If you think we take this game too seriously then just go to a different game where you are more comfortable.

@olimpt
Ok😋

Adarna

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 31 December 2011 at 12:21 PM

@orange
@iridescent
@olimpt

@lavender

I say we wait for @lavender to come on and sort this whole thins out, there is not point in arguing right now. I think we should NOT start a new game right now, there is too much confusion between the ties, the new game, and the rules. Lavender will know what to do when she is online again, let her figure this out, we shouldn't just continue on... Just my opinion...

Non-binary
1,362 posts

olimpt • 31 December 2011 at 12:22 PM

Adarna, Aerlo

Deleted • 31 December 2011 at 12:22 PM

whatever I'm out, take this game all so seriously if you guys must, but you've killed it with the seriousness. THAT'S a violation of the rules too.

AND it said if there's a confusion you HALT the game. You guys restarted.

Female
2,296 posts

orange • 31 December 2011 at 12:23 PM

@marie_lily
@olimpt

Ok, how about if she says me and @marie_lily both win, she gets a freeze, @olimpt gets the baistay and I get a freeze? Or we can swich it?😋

@iridecent
Are you sure we are the ones? You are accusing us of yelling, saying we are accusing YOU of cheating, and just doing whatever you want. We are just trying to play the game, but first you don't go by the rules, tell me and @cqpkytty we are yelling at you, and then you say WE are taking it to seriously?

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 31 December 2011 at 12:24 PM

@iridescent

Read my last post...

@orange
@olimpt

What do you think?

Non-binary
1,362 posts

olimpt • 31 December 2011 at 12:25 PM

@orange
that sounds good

Also @iridescent

I think you should get off your computer, go outside, Take a deep breath and come back

Deleted • 31 December 2011 at 12:25 PM

@olimpt I'm not a two-year old😋

And i don't want tobe pinged again, ok, so just leave me alone😋

Female
2,296 posts

orange • 31 December 2011 at 12:26 PM

@marie_lily
@olimpt
So which one do you want?😋 Freeze or baistay? Ill just take the choice left😋

Non-binary
1,362 posts

olimpt • 31 December 2011 at 12:26 PM