goku • 31 December 2011 at 10:40 AM

To sign up:
Name:
Color sword:
Pet:
Description:
Stats:

Name: Luke
Color sword: Yellow with a thunder bolt carved in the middle of it.
Pet: Wolf

Descripition: Spikey gold hair with shades above eyes. A small scar on my arm from a previous battle.

Stats: Very Slow, but uses brute force in battle. Magic skills is very well trained.

Plot: There was a time of great peace in a world named Mystery ruins. It was named this AFTER The accident. What accident you might ask? Some say it was demons. Some say it was a meteor. Heck, some even say it was pure evil itself. But noone kmows for sure......All thats known is that the world or Marlia, collapsed. -Will post more when people sign up-

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 31 December 2011 at 10:43 AM

is this from a series or is it made up?

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 31 December 2011 at 10:47 AM

made up

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 31 December 2011 at 10:54 AM

k

Name: Sakura
Color sword: orange and purple flame mix
Pet: fox 😋
Description: pink hair,green eyes
Stats: very good at agility and stelth,but her punches are way stronger

is my form good?

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 31 December 2011 at 11:01 AM

@sakura2596 perfect 😃.

Let me update the story a lil' bit.

*Luke wakes up in a mysterious chamber deep underground in what used to be the ancient town or Marlia. The Zoorgs, an Anti-Human race, HAs locked him up in the cell. Luke frantically trys to open it, but all attempts fail. Luke looks over and sakura is still asleep in the cell beside luke's* "Hey!" Luke whispers to Sakura, to be sure that the Zoorgs know not of Luke waking up.

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 31 December 2011 at 11:09 AM

'what?'sakura says and wakes up,seeing that she was locked up in a cell by the "Zoorgs."sakura looked around the empty room,ready to punch the wall open and get out,knowing she would fail,there must've been thousands of gaurds.

@goku sorry if im a bad rper or whatever,im only 11,almost 12 in 6 days 😊