Terra Nova Role-Play!

in Roleplaying

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 31 December 2011 at 8:30 PM

@glados
Yeah, you told me before xDD

Um, out of character wouldn't work because I'm not a character, but....

Sph: Special Pudding Here 😃

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 1 January 2012 at 12:43 AM

@peeta
@pebblestar-nightclan

Josh looked at the ground, then at his fruit, thinking to himself. He swallowed his previous bite, squinting against the sunlight. Man, it was bright. He'd never get used to that.
"Well, I was kinda thinking we could go OTG today..." He lowered his voice. "You know, since we haven't really gone lately... I'm sure we'll be fine if we don't get into Slasher territory." He looked at Skye.

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 1 January 2012 at 12:47 AM

Isabella just sat in her tree, as a lookout. She couldn't help trying to remember something. However much she tried, though, she couldn't remember a thing... She shrugged away the thought of anything important, and began get drowzy. Her eyelids began to droop, but she still was weary.

203 posts

peeta • 1 January 2012 at 12:56 AM

@GLaDOS
@Pebblestar-nightclan
Skye finished off her fruit, dropping the rind of it into one of the flower gardens nearby. It'd be good for the soil, she knew, considering it was organic. She'd been forced into quite a few of the volunteer groups focused on making the colony look a little prettier and neat over the years. Before her parents had gotten sick, they'd made her go to them. And though she used to complain, she still had secretly liked them...

Blinking back these thoughts that had trailed off onto an entirely different topic, she glanced back up at Josh, a grin crossing over her face at his suggestion. "Sure! We need to check our drink, anyway," she added, glancing up at him. "Given we can even still find it. Since the forest grows quickly," Skye continued, keeping her voice quiet so as to not attract attention to their conversation. No need to let anyone on to what they were planning. She definitely didn't want to get Josh in trouble a second time.
-continued-

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 1 January 2012 at 12:56 AM

~

203 posts

peeta • 1 January 2012 at 12:56 AM

"So you want to go now?" she asked after a moment of thought, studying his expression curiously as she slid her hands into her pockets, waiting for his response. Honestly, at this point of having nothing to do, she was about up to anything. She was just glad that he'd suggested something that was at least fun. Perhaps they could visit the waterfalls again, too. That would be entertaining, based on their experiences last time. Plus, until the incident with the Slashers, Josh had looked like he'd been enjoying going OTG, too.

Something gave her the feeling that this day was sure to be entertaining...
-done-

ooc:
"The Post field can not exceed 1500 characters in length."
^ Whatever. XD

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 1 January 2012 at 12:58 AM

Isabella stands upright in her tree, watching still. Nodding off to sleep, she can't withstand it anymore. She falls asleep, her back against a leaning branch. She dreams a little, but not much. She turns over slightly, and lies asleep.

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 1 January 2012 at 2:47 PM

@peeta
WHY ARE YOU RESPONSES SO LONG?!
@pebblestar-nightclan

Josh took the last bites of his fruit, looking around again. He had to make sure no one was listening. If anyone knew that he and Skye were going OTG again, they'd get bucketloads of duty to do again, no doubt. He definitely did not enjoy that at all. Sure, it bought him time with Skye, but it wasn't fun. He didn't want to go through it again.
He flipped the fruit rind in his hand, watching it before tossing it at the garden as hard as he could. He watched as it landed in an open patch of soil, looking back at the girl.
"Okay, yeah," he said, smiling through his squint. "Of course we can go now. Not like I have anything else to do anyways."
And with that, he took Skye's arm, tugging her towards the fence. Every few seconds, he would make sure that no one was watching them. This was against regulations... REALLY against regulations.

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 1 January 2012 at 3:03 PM

OOC: I finished Catching Fire today ^^

Isabella slept for a long time. She couldn't recall anything, but she was even weary in her sleep. There would be no guarding tonight, though... She just slept quietly.

203 posts

peeta • 2 January 2012 at 1:36 AM

@GLaDOS
I dunno. XD They're not!
@pebblestar-nightclan
Woot! Congrats! Did you like it?

Skye grinned slightly at Josh, excited about going OTG again. They hadn't been in what felt like forever, and while there was definitely a huge risk of them getting caught, as there usually was, Skye couldn't wait to do it again. They'd just need to make sure they didn't get caught like last time...and stay out of Slasher territory, of course. That was definitely not something Skye wanted a repeat of. It'd been absolutely terrifying for all involved and it definitely hadn't been anything she wanted to repeat.

Watching in silence as Josh tossed the remains of the fruit that she'd given him into the flower bed, Skye glanced back towards him, thinking to herself as she did. At his response to her question, she grinned up at him and allowed him to take her arm, glancing around them as they walked.

If Washington or someone were to find them sneaking out again, they would be more than in trouble, she was certain. And that would get annoying, that was for sure.

As they reached the edge of the gate where they were to sneak out of, she pulled her arm from Josh's, glancing around once more before moving to slide under the gate, waiting until Josh himself did the same. Today would go fine, she told herself as she waited for him on the other side. There was no way anything out of the ordinary was going to happen.

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 2 January 2012 at 5:17 PM

OOC: @peeta Yes, and I'm almost done with Mockingjay ^^ I feel bad for everybody in there...

Isabella saw people. She grabbed her makeshift spear, and hid quietly in the tree. She watched until she saw Skye and Josh coming up. She didn't want to jump out at them, so she just hid in the tree.

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 3 January 2012 at 12:37 AM

@peeta
@pebblestar-nightclan

Josh grunted as he crawled under the fence. He popped up a second later on the other side of it, leaping up and brushing the dirt off of his jeans, throwing a spry smile at Skye to show her that he was fine and ready to go.
"Alright, let's go," he said to her airily, looking around the jungle. He dodged the ferns and undergrowth, glancing back inside the gates to make sure that no one was watching them leave. They would be dead and grounded for more duty for sure if they were caught again.

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 3 January 2012 at 12:40 AM

OOC: And I finished Mockingjay today 😃 I fly through those books, because they're so good XD ❤️

Isabella still hid. However much she tried to prevent it, she kept making noises in the trees. The leaves rustled, and the twigs snapped. She hoped they would dismiss it as birds. After the noise, she clung to the branch, not moving anymore.

203 posts

peeta • 3 January 2012 at 3:34 PM

@GLaDOS
@pebblestar-nightclan
Oh nice. xD They're really good books!

Skye glanced around warily as Josh crawled under the fence, making sure that no one was watching the two of them. A witness to them sneaking out to go OTG was definitely something that they didn't want if they wanted to keep this a secret. They weren't going onto slasher or sixer territory, so it wasn't a big deal anyway, right?

Turning her attention back to Josh, then, Skye grinned slightly at him, nodding. "Yeah, let's get away from the gate before someone sees us," she agreed, shooting it a final glance as they walked away. Sticking close to the trees for the most part, Skye couldn't help but feel as if something was watching them...Where they were now, there was no way that anyone from the colony could still see them. So whatever it was, it had to be either a dinosaur or a Sixer, neither of which were all that welcome at the moment.

A moment later, a noise above them surprised Skye, causing her to jump a little in shock. Holding out her arm to stop Josh, she turned her eyes to the canopy above them, trying to figure out what she'd heard. "Did you hear that?" she asked Josh after a moment, her voice coming out in hushed tones. "I think there's someone - or something - up there..." she continued after a moment, her brow furrowing as she searched. It was then a movement caught her eye from one of the branches of the trees. "Who's there?"

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 3 January 2012 at 6:21 PM

@glados
@peeta

Isabella hugged the branch, staying as low and still as possible. She didn't move at all. There was no figuring out who these people were. She didn't necessarily want to know... She watched them carefully.