A Tribute

in Forum Games

Deleted • 5 January 2012 at 4:41 PM

This is a tribute. For all those whom have taken everything life has ever thrown at them, then finally fell from the final hit. For those who stood strong when all the odds tried to break them, For those who stood up when the world tried to bring them down. For all those who have committed suicide, those thinking of suicide. For those who have passed on just because health turned on them, or nature did. Those who have passed on simply because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. For those who everyday take the bullets for you out of love. for those on the brink of leaving.
And for those who stand by and witness it all.

This is for you.

This game is simple. Think of one of the people above, any one, that you know, and simply mention their first name if you want to. Then write your most favorite memory you and this person shared.
Make it special.
Nothing long and overdone.
Just a simple memory.
In the end, once every person active in Eggcave forums posts, we will post the first names in a long list.
So they will never be forgotten.

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 5 January 2012 at 4:45 PM

Deanna, she make Rps fun ☹️ We will miss you Deanna!

Female
1,821 posts

pjbuzzy • 5 January 2012 at 4:46 PM

My Great Grandmother(to be honest, I don't know her first name😋)

I don't have many memories with her, but she did quilt me my favorite baby blanket. She had a stroke and was in a nursing home for several years before she died. I did not know her well, but I still miss her either way!

Pangender
2,149 posts

sky • 5 January 2012 at 4:50 PM

Trevor, I remember when we were little we'd fuss over the dumbest things but we'd always laugh it off, he would play the piano while I sang no matter how terrible we may have been, he'd play his songs from his most favorite singer and his inspiration, Elvis Presley. We'd read books about trains and he'd collect so many things that related to trains. I remember we'd ride our bikes together, and I'd also remember when he'd taught me how to ride my bike in the first place, he was the best big brother I've ever had.

R.I.P. Trevor❤️

Yea, I know you said not to post nothing long or overdone.
There's just too many great memories.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 5 January 2012 at 4:55 PM

Deanna. She will be missed so much, she made EggCave fun and took away the drama. A pretty famous RPer, and passed away at such a young age... She will be remembered forever ❤️

Deleted • 5 January 2012 at 5:00 PM

Jacob. When we were in fourth grade he'd call me 'Jordan Chicken Wing' and make a ninja pose shortly after, as if knowing what would happen.

I'll wait as long as it takes ❤️

Female
2,296 posts

orange • 5 January 2012 at 5:00 PM

Deanna, may she rest in peace☹️

7,923 posts

hayz • 5 January 2012 at 5:04 PM

Deannablanco,

Her craziness had brought everyone joy, and her fun-loving attitude will always be remembered.

REST IN PEACE! ❤️

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 5 January 2012 at 5:15 PM

Deanna. An amazing rper that makes every rp special and different from the other rps. She makes them spring to life, in her own special way that nobody has done before. May she R.I.P.

Deleted • 5 January 2012 at 10:36 PM

These are beautiful memories guys, and I just wanna share one of my own now.....

My grandma, Anna, my favorite memory was the day I went to Medevil Times on a class trip, then came to your house to sleep over. I remember you let me watch Pokemon and play with the flag I got from Medievil Times. Then you watched Spongebob with me and we ate sour cream and onion chips too, and grapes. You even gave me ice-cream. I felt so happy that night, even though it was just something small to others, it was a big thing to me. It was our last normal sleepover...
Rest in Peace Grandma❤️

Female
1,914 posts

phoenixfox • 5 January 2012 at 11:01 PM

My Grandpa, Carl; I remember him letting me "drive" the riding lawn mower around the yard and finding a box turtle. He had an olive complexion that contrasted with his grayish-white hair, dressed in the same outfits Steve Erwin did and always had a cigarette handy. I love you Grandpa, take care of Grandma. *sealed with a kiss*

Female
1,525 posts

himitsutenshin • 5 January 2012 at 11:05 PM

Deanna. May you rest in peace. I remember all the times we were goofing around to keeps my threads up. Thanks for that! You will not be forgotten!

Deanna was loved, is loved and will be loved forever!

Deleted • 18 February 2012 at 4:15 PM

Jordan. I started being friends with you in third grade because you were different, and cool. But you did that thing you do, and made me fall deeply in-love with you. But I don't regret it. I'm happy to have made you smiled, and laugh even if only a few times when you were sad, to have been a part of your life, even when you thought I didn't care. I'll always love you, until we are re-united, I say Goodbye Love. ❤️

Deleted • 18 February 2012 at 5:25 PM

Jordan, she was am amazing person ❤️