New Adoptable Friend :)

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
16 posts

faeriefennec • 5 January 2012 at 9:01 PM

Hihi, I'm Sadie. i'm 19 years old, and this is my first time on a website involving adoptable eggs ❤️

I'm looking for people who are kind hearted, friendly, openminded, and interested in, parkour, poi spinning, motherhood, videogames, tattoo's and piercings ❤️

If any of this strikes your fancy, send me a message and we can chat 😊

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 5 January 2012 at 9:10 PM

@faeriefennec

I love video games! 😃

Female
16 posts

faeriefennec • 5 January 2012 at 9:17 PM

@pebblestar-nightclan

^^ Videogames are quite awesome 😊

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 5 January 2012 at 9:19 PM

@faeriefennec

Ha ha XD My favorites are The Elder Scrolls (Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind, etc.), Portal, Dragon Age, Zelda, and so on...

Female
1,914 posts

phoenixfox • 5 January 2012 at 9:31 PM

@faeriefennec

What is poi spinning? Hats off to motherhood!

Female
16 posts

faeriefennec • 5 January 2012 at 9:50 PM

@pebblestar-nightclan
I'm really into Skyrim at the moment, never been much of a fan of Morrowind, but my two favourites have to be Oblivion and The original Arena!
I am in LOVE with the Fallout series, Dragon Age, Left 4 Dead, Borderlands, and More....

@phoenixfox
Poi spinning being large wicks on chains, being lit on fire and spun around.... Usually seen in Hawaii with two batons lit on fire and spun around 😊

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 5 January 2012 at 9:52 PM

@faeriefennec

Yes, I am an Elder Scrolls nerd. Always will be, of course. Oblivion is my favorite game. Ever. Skyrim may be good, but nothing beats the sequel like the prequel. Oblivion was really fun. Morrowind was the first one I played, then I got into Oblivion, and now, well, now Skyrim is out, and of course, I'm into Skyrim. 😊

Female
16 posts

faeriefennec • 5 January 2012 at 10:19 PM

@pebblestar-nightclan
I played Oblivion first, I tried Morrowind on at the request of my boyfriend but I didn't really get into it.... I guess the graphic difference caused problems for me. I for some reason got a hold of the Arena and got hooked. Skyrim was a bit of a disappointment for me. good game but the main story wasn't as fullfilling as Oblivion

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 5 January 2012 at 10:20 PM

@faeriefennec

I agree. That's why Oblivion is still my favorite. ^^

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 5 January 2012 at 10:40 PM

i love video games,im only 12,but i hope we can still be friend 😊 lol my b-day is in about 2 hours EC time 😋 then im 12 😊

Female
16 posts

faeriefennec • 5 January 2012 at 10:42 PM

@sakura2596
Well as long as you are friendly Age doesn't matter to me ^^ Happy Birthday 😊

Deleted • 5 January 2012 at 10:54 PM

Welcome to eggcave😊 Trust me this can get addictive 😊

I have 4 coves which is the maximum allowed if you want I'll add you to each on my friends list