Anyways ^-^ I still support XD

Female
980 posts

oranberry100 • 7 January 2012 at 9:45 AM

I support 😊
It seems fair enough

131 posts

jlihere • 7 January 2012 at 4:55 PM

@icymuffin I like your idea of how to set it up. It's true that so many websites do delete accounts. My neopets accounts have been deleted and it's been less than five years since log in, perhaps it's been three....(besides that point) I think like icymuffin says, after so many months of no activity, send notification. If still no activity after so many months again, maybe send another email. If no response or log on for...lets say two years, then prepare for deleting. (Maybe Ian can hack into their accounts and set their creatures up for trade at that point. lol) The other restrictions you posted @celeste don't really matter if someone hasn't logged on for two years. Perhaps they can have it so that people who are on hiatus can respond back to the notification emails instead of logging in also to show that they no not want their accounts deleted. Not trying to punish people who don't log in, but just to say "hey if you don't care, the I guess we don't." If a person doesn't log in for two years then they probably won't entirely remember having an account or even what their creatures names are.