seriously i feel like an idiot help??

in Help & Questions

Female
21 posts

mhorighen • 6 January 2012 at 10:18 PM

Okay so i am terribly confused about the whole clicks views thing...

okay so when i go to my page and click on my first pet, is that a click for that pet? and when i am looking at its page is that not a view?

seriously someone explain the view, click thing to me in more detail!! please.

1,447 posts

dv55555 • 6 January 2012 at 10:22 PM

clck is if people are wiling to press the next button or previous or click on to the animals views if practily ur proflie page being veiwed....all pets get one view each visit... ill do it right now too! 😊

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 6 January 2012 at 10:26 PM

@mhorighen Yes, anytime someone clicks on your pet, either directly from your cove, or by clinking the "next" button, you get a click. It counts when you do it too, but it only counts it once a day. I hope that helps! 😊

And views are anytime someone sees your pet. It could be your active pet on the forums, or it could be from clicking your cove, or if you post it somewhere. Each unique view is counted. 😊

Female
21 posts

mhorighen • 6 January 2012 at 10:31 PM

i guess i just expected to clicks and views to be a little more separate things. lol

so sometimes a click is also a view or??

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 6 January 2012 at 10:33 PM

@mhorighen Yep, sometimes a click is also a view. 😊 They're not exactly the same, but you're right...they're pretty closely related.

1,447 posts

dv55555 • 6 January 2012 at 10:40 PM

il add u as a friend new person 😃

Female
21 posts

mhorighen • 6 January 2012 at 10:45 PM

okay!! thanx @dv55555

@musicgurl333 lol Thats just how my brain works expecting everything to be so separate,...i gotta work on that!!! Went and confused myself.