привет(hi). New... Needs help

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
1,339 posts

kalateevolk • 7 January 2012 at 2:45 PM

I'm new. I need help like how to hatch an egg and get new eggs and stuff. Like how to post your own creature, ext. Can someone help me?

Non-binary
1,362 posts

olimpt • 7 January 2012 at 2:52 PM

Erm, Whats all of the numbers and letters in your title?

Female
980 posts

oranberry100 • 7 January 2012 at 2:53 PM

@kalateevolk Yeah, hey, 'sup

To get new eggs, you go to the cave, under the topic 'explore'. You can get up to 10 per day. I'm sure other users can probably describe this better. To hatch an egg, you have to either get views, feeds, or clicks. Anything else? 😃

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 7 January 2012 at 2:54 PM

@kalateevolk You can get your eggs' codes in your Cove under "My Stuff." With that you can post them outside Egg Cave on other sites. Also occasionally limited edition creatures are put into the Cave. Keep an eye on the Blog for news like that. Recently Egg Caver, #eggcavern, a fansite discovered a creature called the Orp will be released soon for example 😉

To hatch eggs they need clicks, views, feeds. You can get them by feeding them all yourself and also feeding other people's creatures then posting on their wall saying you fed them. Most will feed back your creatures. You can also put your creatures on Click Exchange sites like Yarolds, Hydra, Egg Cavern (has a click exchange in it) and a graphic site like Glitter Graphics. That's how many care for their creatures.

Welcome and have a great time here 😸

Female
1,339 posts

kalateevolk • 7 January 2012 at 2:55 PM

thanks.