Strongroom & EC

in Help & Questions

Female
169 posts

brokendragon • 10 January 2012 at 5:58 PM

So wait a minute, people can steal your EC unless it's in the Strongroom? Because I had over a 100,000 EC on hand, bought a few Travels (not more than 30,000 EC spent) and then i had no EC left ☚ī¸

Female
1,788 posts

plushie • 10 January 2012 at 6:00 PM

No people can take it out of a strongroom and steal it.

Female
169 posts

brokendragon • 10 January 2012 at 6:05 PM

@plushie oh ok thanks, but can they steal what you have on hand too?

Pangender
2,149 posts

sky • 10 January 2012 at 6:07 PM

They can't steal EC from you unless they happen to have access to your account.

Female
1,788 posts

plushie • 10 January 2012 at 6:08 PM

@Brokendragon yes but you can look at your notifications to see if you accepted any trades.

Female
169 posts

brokendragon • 10 January 2012 at 6:09 PM

that's how it's stolen, through trades?

Female
970 posts

candy_girl_1298 • 10 January 2012 at 6:11 PM

@brokendragon the travels probably cost more than you thought. i dont know any travels that when you buy a few only cost 30k, most travels are at least 15k each 😃

Female
169 posts

brokendragon • 10 January 2012 at 6:14 PM

@candy_girl_1298 Oh really? well hmmm that could be the case, but i've been buying travels for 10,000k & under, & many around 20,000k or under. I'm a travels addict xD

@sky What do you mean access? Becuase I'm the only one who uses this account & i don't give out my password, if that's what you mean. Otherwise, so they can't steal EC? now i'm confused loool.

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 10 January 2012 at 6:31 PM

Your ec cannot be stolen. Here are possible ways to lose EC:

*Lose a bet in Alkub racing
-in order to enter your bet, you have to pay a fee and if you win you get back more ec than you payed to enter.
*Buy a travel
-this may be the source of your confusion, when you buy travels, the prices can change, one time the price can be 10k and the next it'll be 15k.
*In a trade
-If you offer ec on a trade and someone accepts, you no longer have that ec
*Strongroom
-Ok, this isn't really losing ec, it's still in your possession, it's simply not displayed in the sidebar. Is it possible, you're putting EC in the strongroom, when you're meaning to withdraw some instead?

I would also suggest a change of password if this abnormality persists, you can never be to safe. 😊

Female
169 posts

brokendragon • 10 January 2012 at 6:35 PM

@leopardclaws Thank you so much for clearing up my confusion! i must've gotten confused when buying some travels. I just wasn't sure because the Strongroom says it will keep your EC safe & so I was thinking "can random people just steal your ec off you if youre not careful?" loool Thanks again to everyone who has answered & if it happens again I will change my password.
PS. Fed everyone's cove who answered my post :} Thanks guys!