Scumbling A Savvy - RP

in Roleplaying

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 13 January 2012 at 6:36 PM

Go see the OOC thread for plot summary and stuff, post your application there 😉http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/13690
Please help me ping the people
@celeste
@hayz
@rawrcookies08
@bettafish

---

Addison called her sister over, victim of another prank. Bella {A NPC} was so gullible, and a great test for her pranks to see if they would work. At the age of 9, her savvy wouldn't be coming along for a while- another challenge for her master pranking.

"Bella!"

Addison sang, holding the bucket of icy water on the ceiling with a broom. The light pitter-patter of her feet stumbled down the carpeted stairs as Bella looked at Addison with a baffled look in her eyes.

"Bella, can you hold this up for me while I get down from the table?"

Addison said innocently, giving Bella a mirthful smile. Bella walked over, still confused, and held the bucket up on the ceiling with the broom.

"Now be careful, that is full of icy water you won't want to spill."

Addison instructed, and began walking away. The realization dawned on Bella as shock filled her eyes. She would have to stand there, not moving and hold the bucket up or get icy water spilled all over her.

Deleted • 13 January 2012 at 6:39 PM

@pegasasu yay!
Sound walked into the kitchen, seeing Bella. "Here, ill help you out." She says, and grabs the broom, and moves it, spilling icy water all over herself. "Cold cold cold!" She says, hopping around.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 13 January 2012 at 6:43 PM

~Pings~
@lola622f
@sakura2596
@moomoomilk24

Addison heard footsteps, peering in the kitchen and grinning surreptitiously as she saw a misfit drenched in icy water. She raised her eyebrows, looking at Bella expectantly.

"It was HER fault!"

Bella declared, pointing at Addison accusingly. Addison put on an innocent face, trying not to burst out in laughter. She shook her head, throwing a towel at the girl covered in water.

"Names Addison. Who are you?"

Deleted • 13 January 2012 at 6:48 PM

@pegasasu
"Sound." She says, using the towel as a hood.

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 13 January 2012 at 6:49 PM

Jo heard something coming from the other room and walked in. "Whooaaa!" She shrieked, almost slipping on the watery floor. "Addison!! Seriously?!" Jo summoned a small dog into the room. It lapped up all of the water. She glared at Addison.

7,923 posts

hayz • 13 January 2012 at 6:49 PM

Silic woke up near a barn. "Wha...?" She said, trying to right herself.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 13 January 2012 at 7:17 PM

Addison gave an angered Jo a shrug in response, along with a small crooked smile, a "I-Can't-Help-It" face. She lowered the tension that had stiffened in the room, calming down a tempermental Bella and the rest of the misfits.

"Usually there are more misfits every summer then just two."

Addison pondered, looking around the kitchen as if maybe there were a few invisible children hiding.

"I'm going to take a look around."

Addison said, waltzing out the door and looking around the barn.

7,923 posts

hayz • 13 January 2012 at 7:24 PM

She rubbed her eyes, realizing they had been throbbing ever since. Her irises were red, and the more she rubbed, the more itchy it got. Mists of scarlet swirled around in her irises.

2,591 posts

celeste • 13 January 2012 at 7:46 PM

Marilyn struggled to get up, as her head throbbed painfully. Where was she? There tried to get her bearings... she was in a barn-esque scene, and there were several others with her. She had been feeling the worst she had in years, and the fatigue which threatened to overtake her for years now, was about to overpower her. Yet, she mustn't give in... mustn't.. mustn't...

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 13 January 2012 at 10:03 PM

Jasper woke up, dazed. He didn't know where he was. 'Where am I?' he thought.

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 13 January 2012 at 10:11 PM

Jo stalked off to the creek and sat on a rock. Boredly, she twisted the laces of her sneakers around her fingers.

Deleted • 14 January 2012 at 11:55 AM

@pegasasu sound says eh at the end of most her sentences if shes stressed about something. @rawrcookies
Sound looked around. "So.......whats there to do here, eh?"

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 14 January 2012 at 2:06 PM

@bettafish Okay 😊
---
Addison stood still, closing her glossy, emerald green eyes. She could feel the confusion and fear that pulsed in the air, silently pleading for help. Addison walked over towards the dark, menacing violet snakes of light that swam in the tense air.

A small girl with short black hair that shrouded her face was ducking down behind a nearby hill. Only flashes of a soft red in her frightened eyes was visible to Addison, who gingerly stepped towards the girl (@hayz Silic)

Deleted • 14 January 2012 at 2:08 PM

@pegasasu XD its a habit she has. picked it up from the irish. XD
"Where are you going, eh?" Sound askes, following addison.
she looks around the area, trying to map her location.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 14 January 2012 at 4:08 PM

"To go look for some new misfits. Sometimes, their parents just drop 'em off and expect them to find their way back to the barn."

Addison explained, shaking her head in contempt.

Deleted • 14 January 2012 at 4:11 PM

@pegasasu
"Okay, eh." Sound says and opens up her senses. "Im not hearing any one yet, eh." She says.

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 14 January 2012 at 4:12 PM

Jo couldn't think of anything else to do, so she sent a mouse to go spy on Addison and Sound.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 14 January 2012 at 4:12 PM

@hayz @bettafish

"Sh. I think there's one over there."

Addison said, walking slowly towards Silic. She tried to calm the misfit down, in case she was wild or might be rampant.

7,923 posts

hayz • 14 January 2012 at 4:13 PM

@pegasasu I NEVER GOT THE PING! DX

Silic shook as a figure stepped forward. Her vision was very blurry, so it was impossible for her to tell the gender.

Deleted • 14 January 2012 at 4:14 PM

@hayz XD
Sound jumps on the misfit. "HELLO!" She yells, landing on her.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 14 January 2012 at 4:17 PM

@hayz You didn't? That's weird D:
---
"Sound!"

Addison shrieked, pushing the eccentric child off the misfit. She shook her head, wondering why she spent her summers at the barn anyway.

"Are you okay?"

7,923 posts

hayz • 14 January 2012 at 4:20 PM

@pegasasu I KNOW. D:
@bettafish

Silic shivered. She kept her eyes down, avoiding eye contact. "I-I-I t-think..."

Deleted • 14 January 2012 at 4:21 PM

@pegasasu
Sound glares at addison. She jumps on the misfit again, hissing.

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 14 January 2012 at 4:21 PM

Since Jo had attached a little camera to the mouse, she could see a crazy girl jump on a new misfit. "What the heck.." Jo muttered.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 14 January 2012 at 4:24 PM

Addison was surprised by the sudden anger and benevolence shown by the original misfit, pulling her off the newer arrival. She dullened Sound's emotions, Sound's thoughts becoming weak and frail, weakening her mental instability.

Deleted • 14 January 2012 at 4:27 PM

@pegasasu thats sorta godmodding......
Sound growled at allison, jumping on the new misfit yet again.

7,923 posts

hayz • 14 January 2012 at 4:29 PM

@bettafish
@pegasasu

She sheilded herself from any possible scratches as a look of fear was spread across her face.

Deleted • 14 January 2012 at 4:30 PM

@hayz shes not attacking.

7,923 posts

hayz • 14 January 2012 at 4:31 PM

@bettafish Yea, but since she's jumping on Silic, Sound's nails might accidentally scratch her.

Deleted • 14 January 2012 at 4:33 PM

@HAYZ XD touche.
Sound landed on the misfit. "MINE!"