Help me please..

in Help & Questions

Female
306 posts

sossebabe • 16 January 2012 at 4:50 PM

Okay, I will not be able to be on EC until sunday and I would really appereciate it if someobe could take care of my creatures and feed them at least once a day or once every second day. I don't want my rarest egg to die out just bc I can't afford Tim's until sunday, since I got like 60eggs.. I have a storti who I really don't want to lose, so rhat obe I will put in tim's 😊 Of course, I will return your help asap when I get back..

And btw, I wrote thos on my iphone so i'm sure it looks like a mess with lots of wrong spellings, but i'm actually fron norway anyways 😊 ping me!

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 16 January 2012 at 4:58 PM

@sossebabe
I would like to help with feeding, but I'm extremely forgetful. However I would like to help you. I'm not a rich EC user but I have around 70k EC I would like to give to you which you could use to put your creatures into Tim's for at least 15 days.

Female
306 posts

sossebabe • 16 January 2012 at 5:08 PM

@lily- really? That's very kind of you, then I wouldn't have to worry about people feeding them 😊

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 16 January 2012 at 5:09 PM

@sossebabe
Yep, just set up a lot with a junk egg so I can offer.😊

Female
306 posts

sossebabe • 16 January 2012 at 5:17 PM

@lily- Offered you an egg with your name and a pretty little engel 😊 you will find it at newest tradea, i sont know how to do the loot thing on iphone 😱 thanks again c:

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 16 January 2012 at 5:22 PM

@sossebabe
Thanks though there was no need to😊