The 2nd Ice age (please join.)

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 18 January 2012 at 2:24 PM

The world is blanketed in ice and snow. How will you survive? other animals have evolved back to there root, creating huge mammals like sabertooth tigers and mammoths again. You ready to fight for the human race?
Name: Sound
*Any adaptations?: longlivaty and speacial eyes that can see any heat.
*Pets?: A sabertooth tiger, tame.
*Crushes?:
*Speacial skills?: she can make weapons that reval any other in history.
*Looks:
*powers?: Controls sound.
*Other: her brain has alot of energy, so most ind readers cant read her, but if she gets hit with enough eletricaty it will put her in hyper mode.
* are not required.
i preffer 2-3 sentances, good grammer (not perfect, as long as i can see you try.) and spelling is okay as long as you dont use chat speak. also, anybody who tryes to make rules, god mod, or critacal plot twists with out my permisson is kicked out for perodis of time, +1 week per offense, if you get to three your out.

Non-binary
1,362 posts

olimpt • 18 January 2012 at 2:41 PM

Name: Skiy
*Any adaptations?: Good sense (hearing,feeling)
*Pets?:
*Crushes?:
*Speacial skills?: Good at healing people when injured
*Looks: Tall, Dirty blond hair and is Blind
*powers?: Can read minds

Deleted • 18 January 2012 at 2:54 PM

@olimpt great! make sure not to over use your power, okay?

Non-binary
1,362 posts

olimpt • 18 January 2012 at 2:56 PM

@bettafish
Okay
*wonders if others will come XD*

Deleted • 18 January 2012 at 3:29 PM

@olimpt i hope so. XD we need one more person then ill start it.

Non-binary
1,362 posts

olimpt • 18 January 2012 at 3:32 PM

@bettafish
*waits for others*

Deleted • 18 January 2012 at 3:37 PM

@olimpt maybe you should ping rpers?

Female
2,531 posts

7731826 • 18 January 2012 at 4:25 PM

Name:Julie
Any adaptations: Great Vision. Sharp Claws. Big Teeth.
Pets?: A Taraton(Ice age occupant, look it up!)
Named Sparx. Tame only to me.
*Speacial skills?: Like i said before, Great vision, claws, and fangs.
*Looks: A Young Girl with Silky blond hair, and a glossy skin.
Other:
I don't know what century I'm in, and will defend myself, violently, if necessary.
(Oh yeah. I totally stole that line from Jurrasic Park! XD)

7,923 posts

hayz • 18 January 2012 at 4:34 PM

Name: Silic
*Any adaptations?: Doesn't become cold easily and breathes better.
*Pets?:
*Crushes?: @skylark
*Special skills?: Agility
*Looks: Short black hair, black eyes, 5'4
*powers?: Persuasion, Water
*Other: X

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 18 January 2012 at 4:39 PM

Name: Jasper
*Any adaptations?: Likes the cold, and darkness more.
*Pets?:
*Crushes?: Sound
*Speacial skills?: Good at hunting
*Looks:
*powers?: SHADOWS
*Other:

Female
2,531 posts

7731826 • 18 January 2012 at 6:56 PM

@bettafish
When do we start?

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 18 January 2012 at 7:05 PM

Name:Haku
Any Adaptions:Swift and can feel vibration in the ground an hour before somthing happens
Pets:Sabertooth Tiger Kit
Crushes:Julie
Speacial skills:Can light a fire
Looks: http://img3.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/7ffec36342274c5b5f866502db0ff70f1223876533_full.png
Powers:None
Other:None

7,923 posts

hayz • 18 January 2012 at 7:08 PM

@hay7199 Honne Dell.......*nosebleeds* ❤️33~ Kyaaaaa

Deleted • 18 January 2012 at 9:01 PM

we can start now, but ill be off and on.
Sound walked through the snow, shivering. She looked around, looking for any source of heat, before falling to her knees. 'im sorry, mom, dad.....' she thinks, falling face first into the snow.

3,490 posts

skylark • 19 January 2012 at 5:04 PM

Just in time! 😃

Name: Oliver
Adaptations: Immune to frostbite and is naturally over-heated.
Basically he's just too hot to live in anything warmer then -5 degrees Celsius/ 23 degrees Fahrenheit.
;D
Pets: Kitteh named Ruby
Crushes: @hayz 's Silic
Special skills: N/a
Looks: Oliver's got very light blonde hair, bright green eyes and he's pretty strong.
Powers: Draws things and they come to life.
Other: N/a

Deleted • 19 January 2012 at 6:09 PM

@skylark start whenever you want. 😃

3,490 posts

skylark • 19 January 2012 at 6:35 PM

@bettafish EPIC! I love starting ((((:

~~~

Oliver picked up Ruby and put her on his head. The barren arctic-like land of utter freezing death and coldness did nothing to him. Striding to the nearest series of bumps and mini-hills, he walked quickly as he sensed a fast wind change. "Oh doggonit, a storm's brewing. Ruby, quick." Ruby jumped into his coat as he zipped it up, running now. The small hills and bumps turned out to be an igloo and a tame mammoth covered in snow. He patted the mammoth's tusk gently and crawled into the very spacious igloo.

Deleted • 19 January 2012 at 6:39 PM

@skylark
Sound saw two heat spots, and crawled towards them. she sneezed, sending up a plume of snow.

7,923 posts

hayz • 19 January 2012 at 6:43 PM

Silic shivered. Even though the weather wasn't very cold for her, it still manage to break her barrier at times.

3,490 posts

skylark • 19 January 2012 at 6:47 PM

Ruby meow'd loudly, telling Oliver that something moved outside. He looked at her, "No one could be out there besides us in upcoming storm!"
Ruby glared at him, and meowed loudly again, her head indicating the direction and spot of the creature. "Oh, really? And it's not something that wants to kill us?"
Ruby shook herself, then started licking her right paw.
Oliver groaned, "Alright, be right back." He threw on his coat and hat, crawling back outside.
He called out, "Hello? Anybody there? Hopefully nothing that will kill me?" But the wind rendered his shouting useless. He kept walking in the direction Ruby showed him, keeping a tight grip on the yellow rope he attached to the mammoth's leg. Tonto, the mammoth, didn't object when Oliver tied it to him and kept sleeping.

@bettafish
@hayz
@hay7199
@7731826
@lola622f

Deleted • 19 January 2012 at 6:48 PM

@skylark
Sounds responds with a loud ringing sound. It was the only one she could make right now.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 19 January 2012 at 6:51 PM

@bettafish
um...there already was a second ice age? Don't you mean this RP is the THIRD Ice Age?

Deleted • 19 January 2012 at 6:51 PM

@cqpkytty there only been one known ice age, no secound yet. 😸 unless your talking about the movies. XD

7,923 posts

hayz • 19 January 2012 at 6:54 PM

@bettafish One KNOWN But there also have been 4 Pangaea's and we're coming to a 5th.... So there should be more that 3 ice ages.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 19 January 2012 at 6:55 PM

@bettafish
I wasn't talking about the movies.
Actually, if you simply type in "How many Ice Ages were there" on Google...
Every site that gives an answer to the question (aka isn't off-topic) says five. Five major Ice Ages. (So, there might have been a few more smaller ones.)

So this would basically be the sixth. 😋

Female
2,531 posts

7731826 • 19 January 2012 at 6:55 PM

Julie was riding on Sparx when she looked down to see a shadowy figure. "Wait,Sparx, fly low, down there. I think I saw something." Sparx looked at me, then with slight groan turned around and flew into the mist. Suddenly, it became clear. "Sparxy! Fly up! Quick!!" At first, he didn't know what the heck I was talking about. Then he saw it too. It had a sky yellow coat, large, foot-long fangs, and alert eyes;It was a Smilodon(Saber-tooth tiger). It cocked his head toward them, then bolted. Sparx let out a screech, then took off into the sky. Barely managing to escape.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 19 January 2012 at 6:57 PM

Haku:I walk along the icey riverbank

Deleted • 19 January 2012 at 7:01 PM

@cqpkytty well, how am i supposed to know that? im 10, not 19 or whatever. XD

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 19 January 2012 at 7:01 PM

@bettafish are we all mammoths? Or ....?

3,490 posts

skylark • 19 January 2012 at 7:02 PM

Oliver's ears perked up as he heard a short and soft buzz. Even with his slightly heightened ears, he had trouble indicating where it came from. The blizzard picked up, wind speed a thrashing 40km per hours, and snowflakes the size of your nail. The snow squall made it seem like night, though it was the middle of the day. Oliver strode forward, debating wether to go back or keep going until the end of his rope when he tripped over something. Imminently crouching down to the small bump, "Hello??" he shouted into what seems a human's ear. It was actually the human's ankle, and Oliver shook the body. "You alive?!?!?" He shouted again.
@bettafish