Magiland

in Roleplaying

3,490 posts

skylark • 20 January 2012 at 5:15 PM

@gumi

Oliver shook his head. "I highly doubt that. We would've been given a warning or we'd know about it."

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 20 January 2012 at 5:27 PM

@skykark Make a longer post! 😃

Lake starred at her with a confused expression. "But...but...but i though that you are a minion? Why would you rebel against him?" He asked. "Is'nt he your master? What if he finds out!?" Lake added, taking a small sip of water.

Female
205 posts

gumi • 20 January 2012 at 5:29 PM

@skylark
"Agreed. Then could this be a quest?" She asked quizzically.

3,490 posts

skylark • 20 January 2012 at 5:39 PM

@sarahsaurus Sorry! I will! 😋

Casey laughed, "It's a long story. Would you like to sit down?" She moved over to the park bench, in the centre of the small town. There were apartments everywhere, and lots of green space. The air was warmer and the sky was black. The only light came from the lightpoles scattered all around.
Casey drain the rest of her drink and started on her story. "I am not a minion, I am just a dwarf human. The Mage is utterly stupid and mistook me for a minion from his father. So he just left me be, cause I guess he thought I was already jinxed. I am rebelling against him because he's evil, snatching people from reality to Magiland. And no, he isn't my master. I would rather jump off a cliff then be his minion," she said flatly. "Anyhoo, enough of that. I assure you he cannot touch this tree nor any of his followers. It is the only dollop of good in this small world. Any other questions?"

~~~

@gumi

Oliver scratched his head. "That is the most likely possibility. I say we be very skeptical of everything and everyone."

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 20 January 2012 at 5:48 PM

@skylark Long post, here I come! 😱😋

Lake nodded. He fiddled with a blade of grass for a while then gluped the rest of his water down and pushed the cup over to Casey. "Did i even tell you my name yet?" he asked, realizing that he didnt. "anyways, my name is Lake." he said and thought about what Casey had said for a moment. "So this mage guy. Does he have any...special powers or some kind of wand thingie?" He asked Casey. All of a sudden, he had a thought. "Wait, if he wants to turn me into a minion, then the minions were once humans! I am right?!?" Lake asked Casey, shaking her shoulders repeatedly, eager for an answer.

3,490 posts

skylark • 20 January 2012 at 6:05 PM

@sarahsaurus

Casey nodded, "You already told me, and I already knew." She took he cups and stacked them. "He has a wand, yes. It doesn't exactly work for him all the time. He only half-killed the previous owner, you see, so he only has half of the authority of it." Casey nodded, grabbing Lake's arms. "If y-you s-stop s-sh-shaking me, y-ess!" She warned him, "I haven't seen the Mage before, nor do I know the full extent of his powers."

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 20 January 2012 at 6:09 PM

Lake let go of Casey and sat down. "Lets kill him!!" he shouted, and ran out to go make some weapons. "Come on! Lets go!" He said, motioning for Casey to follow him.

@skylark

3,490 posts

skylark • 20 January 2012 at 6:12 PM

@sarahsaurus

"Wait! It's not that easy, Lake!" Casey said, getting up. She put away the dirty cups and explained to him, "He has too many followers. We need to quietly snuff out his working function, so the rest will come to a screeching halt. That means taking out the Captain of the minions. And he, believe me, is very hard to kill."

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 20 January 2012 at 6:18 PM

@skylark (>^o^)> <(^o^)> <(^o^<)
(>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) HAPPEH DANCE!! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~
Lake sighed. "Fine. Wait! I have an idea!" he yelled exitedly. "Since your a 'minion', after a make weapons for both of us, you can pretend to bring me in to the mage. But, before you do, you show the captain of mimions. Then, we pull out our weapons and kill him!" Lake finished and proudly crossed his arms and wiated for Casey's reply.

3,490 posts

skylark • 20 January 2012 at 7:53 PM

@sarahsaurus O-o XDDD
>.> <.< >.> <.< *Shifty eyes*
~~~~

Casey blinked, "No. Because the minions would kill us and fight each other to take the Captain's spot." She shook her head. "That won't work."

7,923 posts

hayz • 20 January 2012 at 8:22 PM

@belilalas_25

"I... see..." She muttered, hesitatingly following the girl.

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 20 January 2012 at 8:26 PM

@skylark
....()_()
...( . . )
..('')_('')
bunny!! ❤️

Lake sighed. "Then what WILL work?" he asked, slowly loosing hope. He picked up a stick and began to make weapons by sharpening it with a rock.

3,490 posts

skylark • 20 January 2012 at 8:31 PM

@sarasaurus
....^--^
...(OwO)
..(//W\\)
...m..m
Owl!! 8D
~~~~~

"We have to recruit more people/minions. Enough that can we can easily take over the current minions." Casey said, stirring something in a pot.

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 20 January 2012 at 10:42 PM

...|\_,-/|
../ _ _ .|.. ,--.
.( @ @ )..../ ,-'
..\ _t_/-..._( (
../. '. '. '. '. '\ )
|'. '. '. '. '. ' \ |
.\ \ ,./ '. '. '. |
...|| |-_\__'. '. |
((_/`(____,-' kitty!

Lake pretended to stroke a beard. "Lets go find some then!" he said eagerly. "I already made a weapon!" he added, holding up a sharpened stick. "I'll make one for you too!"

@skylark