...for people that play Neopets, and can buy EC....come. :K I have a question. :K

in Help & Questions

Female
1,090 posts

star_daragon4810 • 18 January 2012 at 11:26 PM

Okay. I have this huge question...i honestly dont know if its not allowed, but yeah. For those of you that play the game Neopets, you guys know the thing called NC. what if...I went to go buy like...lets say $10 NC gift card. Now if someone went to go and buy Cave cash, (same amount $10) and couldnt buy NC, but wanted to, would we be able to trade? So like My NC for their CC? :K Like can i give them the NC code, and they can use their CC to buy creatures from the CC shop for me? is it possible? :K Just...wondering. 😋

Edit:

OH Crud i just messed up on the title. D: CC. Not EC! sorry. -_-

Female
272 posts

lennyangel • 18 January 2012 at 11:30 PM

It's probably possible, but that would involve ALOT of trust in the other person. It would be easier to do it with a real life person.

But it be considered paying real money for a creature, I'm not sure if that is against the rules or not (probably is though). Even if it isn't against the rules the concept sounds a bit like a scam, which I'm sure you don't intend.

On the whole it sounds too risky.

Female
1,090 posts

star_daragon4810 • 19 January 2012 at 12:13 AM

@lennyangel

? :/ which person? The one giving the nc or recieving it? :K and arnt people already paying real money lol for a creature? :K

but yeah, thanks for letting me know!! 😋 Its just i cant buy/NEED CC, but i have access to NC....>.> its irritating. lol!