Virus

in Roleplaying

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 20 January 2012 at 12:26 PM

A virus from the 1900s that was said to never return has returned and is spreading rapidly throughout the world. This virus is no ordinary virus, it is a death virus. Death virus kill the host instantly after a horibble sickness of vomiting, extreme pain, and a weak body. You are in danger of becoming sick. But, there is no place to hide form the death virus. You must find a cure and stop it once and for all.

Rules:
* Posts should be at least five sentences long and descriptive.
*You can be banned form this RP if you posts dont follow the rules.
* NO GODMODDING! >☚ī¸
* proper English and proper punctuation.
* Relationships are allowed, but follow the forum rules.
* Start with one character, and ask before adding more.

Name:
Crush:
Appearence:
Personality:

Name: Sarah
Crush:
Appearence: Long, silky, straight brown hair, deep brown eyes, skinny, blue jeans, black t-shirt and a brown, thin jacket with a hood.
Personality: Shy, clumsy, fun, outgoing, daring.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 20 January 2012 at 12:27 PM

love the idea, *fills out forum* =3

Name: Pixle Reve
Crush: none
Appearence: http://i43.tinypic.com/34oasew.png
Personality: Shy, smart, but a bit calm, she's not all there, and is often caught talking to the voices in her head

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 20 January 2012 at 12:41 PM

@inkstep yay!! We can start. 😉

Sarah watched in horror as her mother vomited blood all over the carpet and bed while talking to her in a raspy voice. "GO! Before the virus catches you!" Her mother shouted.
"Wait! Let me get you some medicine and water, you will be okay!" Sarah replied, ready to rush to the medicine cabnet. But before she could take one step, her mother stoped her.
"No, leave me! Save yourself! I dont want you sick." She said, in the middle of vomiting.
Sarah took one last look at her caring mother with a tear of sorrow in her eye. Then ran out of the house and began to cry on the porch.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 20 January 2012 at 12:49 PM

Pixle's head was low, her clothes, blood stained, and her heart was heavy. Pixle was sitting ontop the horse, the creak of the wheels of the wagon made her shudder, she looked back at the three lumps under the white sheets on the wagon, her mother, father, and closest friend. With a sigh, pixle reared her horse to a stop and nodded, she pulled back the bird-like mask that had come from the bubonic plague, she sneezed slightly, some of the spices fell into her nose. she sighed as a being unhooked the wagon and took the bodies
"Thank you" she muttered lowly, re-hooking the wagon to her horse and going off to help clean up some of the dead bodies, it was all she could do now that she was alone. With a sigh, Pixle trotted up the street, it wasn't the 1900's, but it felt like it, anyone who owned a horse, donkey or mule, was pulling wagons, anyone with a right mind was helping clean up the bodies, and anyone who had the knowledge of medicine, were helping those infected.
@sarahsaurus =D yay

Female
2,350 posts

takaedakumi • 20 January 2012 at 12:52 PM

Ooh, I like this. ^^

Name: Emmett
Crush: None.
Appearance: Wears a black trench coat, has black hair, brown eyes, carries a shotgun with him everywhere.
Personality: Independent, slightly carefree, hates to see people suffering.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 20 January 2012 at 1:00 PM

@sarahsaurus
@takatheeducatedkid
😊

Female
2,350 posts

takaedakumi • 20 January 2012 at 1:04 PM

Emmett walked away from his hometown, everyone there had either died or left. "I can't believe I finally up and left the place." He said to himself. "It's been a whole week since it happened. Time seems slower when I dwell on it though, can't say why I didn't seem to catch it. But the fact is, I'm here, they're not." He continued, walking along the road. He hadn't seen a single person in days.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 20 January 2012 at 1:07 PM

Pixle sighed, she pulled down her mask and her hood, up, she looked more like a raider than a lonely girl in a mask and cloak, Pixle's horse reared as she bounded off, it's hooves clopping loud against the pavement, and her cloak flowing a bit as he bounded out and onto the country road that led out of town.
@taketheeducatedkid
@sarahsaurus

Female
2,350 posts

takaedakumi • 20 January 2012 at 1:11 PM

"*sigh* Why me? Why did it have to be me?" He said, feeling a little lonely, perhaps he wished someone would answer. Or maybe he just needed to talk to keep himself from going completely mad, the past week was full of terrible events, ones he didn't want to think about.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 20 January 2012 at 1:15 PM

Pixle kept going, the road soon cracked and was now washboard, she ignored the dirt that flung past her, she was completely covered, and her horse was still going, unknowing where she was headed, Pixle slapped the reins again and leaned close to the horse. the world flew by in a flash, the spice making everything blur a bit.
@taketheeducatedkid
@sarahsaurus

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 20 January 2012 at 1:15 PM

Sarah saw a girl a little older than her on top of a horse. She hesitated, but finially walked up to the girl very shyly and slowly. "Exuse me, miss." She said softly, gently tugging on the girl's shirt. "My mother, she is awfully sick. I would be lucky to get the least bit of help for her health. Do you happen to know a doctor to care for her?" Sarah asked, hoping for an answer. She gulped and patiently waited for a reply.

@inkstep

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 20 January 2012 at 1:18 PM

Pixle's horse had skid to a stop, she looked down at the girl and nodded, climbing down off of the horse and pulling a small bundle out of the wagon, she pulled back her hood and the mask and nodded again "Yes" she murmured "I...I can help her...somewhat...." Pixle nodded again and smiled weakly
@sarahsaurus

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 20 January 2012 at 3:02 PM

"Good. She needs lots of help." Sarah said. "She...She has death virus..." Sarah added in a sad voice. She began to walk towards her house. Then, she motioned for the girl to follow her. "This way." She said.

@inkstep

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 20 January 2012 at 3:17 PM

Pixle nodded, following quickly after sarah, her head low as she followed the girl, her heart pounding and her head swimming with the knowledge that she wouldn't be able to save the girl's mother if she had the death virus. with a sigh, Pixle stepped up on the portch, after Sarah
@sarahsaurus

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 20 January 2012 at 3:24 PM

Confident that this girl would save her mother's life, Sarah walked into the house and showed the girl her mother who was vomiting rapidly and coughing. "This is her." Sarah said, showing her mother to the girl. "First, before you help her, what is your name?" Sarah asked. Then, Sarahs mother interrupted. "Who have you brought? Why is she here?!" She asked. Sarah ran over to her mother and calmed her down while waiting for the girl to say her name and begin to heal heal her.

@inkstep

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 20 January 2012 at 3:30 PM

"My name is Pixle zeenioz reeve, I'm just here to help you...." she looked over at sarah and sighed, shaking her head just slightly as she started trying to help the girl's mother, doing everything she knew how to do, keeping her mask down, she bit her lip and kept trying to help

@sarahsaurus

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 20 January 2012 at 3:45 PM

Sarah watched Pixle try to help her sick mother. Sarah's mother coughed repetedly throughout the whole time Pixle helped her. Then, Sarah decided to call an ambulance over to the house after seeing her mother continue to cough and vomit. Soon, medical workers piled into the house. Knowing what to do, they took Sarah's mother into the back of the van on a stretcher.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 20 January 2012 at 3:53 PM

Pixle sihed and walked back out to the horse
"It's just a matter of time before everything dies out..." she sighed, the few vehicles around were roaring as they zipped past
Pixle sighed as the horse reared, she calmed it easily and pulled onto his back
@sarahsaurus

Female
2,350 posts

takaedakumi • 21 January 2012 at 12:34 PM

"What's all that commotion?" Emmett wondered getting closer to the town where the ambulance was. "Wow, are there actually people still?" He said. He began to run toward the town, he found that he was almost exited to see other people who might not be sick.