8,989 posts

lola622f • 22 January 2012 at 10:20 PM

@hayz

"Really?"

i gtg

7,923 posts

hayz • 22 January 2012 at 10:33 PM

@lola622f NOOO! *hangs on*

She looked up in surprise that the girl had actually heard that. She smiled nervously. "Nothing, Nothing~"

20 posts

luckless • 23 January 2012 at 7:28 AM

"UH!"
Eli (Me) woke up and looked around, shivering. "What...what, where am I?"
He got up and looked around at the place where he was. It wasn't home, the world seemed...incomplete somehow. He felt something clasped in his hand and looked down to see an eraser. "Why do I-"
His self questioning was halted when a spear suddenly materialized in his face. Flying in front of him was...what was that? It was an ugly creature, like some doctor had grafted hawk wings and legs onto a woman. Her slitted golden eyes glared at him and she grasped the spear in her talons. "Human, why do you wear such garments?"
"Who are you," Eli said, voice quivering, "Where am I?"
"I'll ask the questions!" She screeched, "Know you why the world collapses?"
"No, I don't know anything!"
The woman settled down and stood on one leg, gripping her spear in the other talon. "More humans are that way. Perhaps they know. I attacked you because you looked weakest."
"Right. Well, let's go talk to them," He said, trying to ignore the insult.

Deleted • 23 January 2012 at 7:53 AM

@hayz

I started to poke Cons (YESH MY NICKNAMES FOR HER. CON CON!) "Want some shrimp crackers?" i ask her handing her a bag of chips. "I don't remember anybody but Our characters and You..."

7,923 posts

hayz • 23 January 2012 at 8:08 AM

@belilalas_25 I know that 😸

"No I want Salt and Vinegar--WHAT THE **** DO YOU MEAN CHARACTERS!?" I shouted.

Deleted • 23 January 2012 at 8:17 AM

@hayz *knocks on your head* are you sure you have amnesia???!

"SILIC!" I shouted."Do you have short term amnesia?!" for some reason i was not surprised about her acting stupid...

7,923 posts

hayz • 23 January 2012 at 8:19 AM

@belilalas_25 It's intended . owo

"Oh... WAIT WHATTt!?!/?! I THOUGHT THEY WERE JUST RP CHARS WTF!?!?!?"

Deleted • 23 January 2012 at 8:22 AM

@hayz *munches on shrimpcrackers* my mom bought those shrimp chips and she fried them. Now it looks like popped chips 😃 YUMMY *hugs totoro* so fat and squishee...

"They are ALIVE.." I pointed to Helios who was squirming of pain. "I can't believe i made a character who was a such a weakling. Apparently, Kai, Jian, and Ying disappeared. I found Silic at the corner too." i point to Silic.

7,923 posts

hayz • 23 January 2012 at 8:31 AM

@belilalas_25 I LOVE THOSE. WE HAVE LIKE 5 BAGS 😃DD

I sweatdropped. "I... see..." I murmured, Silic jumping out of the bushes. "HOW'D YOU KNOW!?" She cried.

Deleted • 23 January 2012 at 8:36 AM

@hayz owo 1box=ALOTTTTTT cause they are flat until you fry them. XD we have 3 boxes cause our neighbor gave us MOREEEE

"Cause i know my friend. Your personality resembles her and i know where she'd hide if she were you." I say, explaining how i found her. "NOW GET OVER HERE BEFORE I SEND HELIOS TO KISS YHU!"

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 23 January 2012 at 8:32 PM

@luckless

I saw another person, with a strange creature. I liked it. It looked like something that Hades had in the Underworld. "Hi" I said.

20 posts

luckless • 23 January 2012 at 8:40 PM

"Oh," Eli said weakly, confused by what had happened. "Uh, where are we?"
"Do you know what has happened to my beloved home?" Nectus screeched, gripping her spear tightly.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 23 January 2012 at 8:41 PM

Aphrodite: I frown and almost fall asleep.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 23 January 2012 at 9:54 PM

"We're in a roleplay" I replied.

-------

Jasper didn't like the harpy. He didn't trust it.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 24 January 2012 at 5:34 PM

Aphrodite: I shake myself awake and look around.