Bird Kids

in Roleplaying

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 12 June 2011 at 1:50 PM

If you like Maximum Ride, you should join this. It is about 'bird kids' (kids with wings) that are trying to figure out who they are and what their purpose is. ALL bird kids are extremely tough.
If you join make a character like this:
Name:
Personality:

My character
Name: Kriss
How I look: Short, blonde hair and light blue eyes. Shortish. Wings are chocolate brown with white flecks. Wingspan of 12 feet. (Each wing 6 feet)
Personality: The leader, nice sometimes, mad sometimes, usually friendly though

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 12 June 2011 at 3:17 PM

This is a lot like the RP Angel Makers. You might want to look at that....

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 12 June 2011 at 5:33 PM

But it's NOT the same. 😈

Deleted • 13 June 2011 at 4:02 PM

Name: Tess
Physical discription: Wing spand of almost 49 feet, wings are black, and grey no color at all. Long white (pretty white) hair with the lightest blue eyes.
Personality: Shes crabby at sometimes, sorta like Fang, shes gothic sorta, she has a younger sister named Hannah who died recently so shes not really talking to people.
~~~~~~~
I made the Angel Makers RP and its okay!

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 14 June 2011 at 1:21 PM

Uhmm... wingspan of 49 feet... uhmm thats a little long..

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 16 June 2011 at 1:35 PM

Name: Honey
How you look: Blonde air. She has short wing...but not too short (about 29)
Personality: she's nice..sometimes shy around new people.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 20 September 2011 at 8:09 PM

Legendary bump.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 21 September 2011 at 5:51 PM

Name: Kirsten
How you look: Very pale, and looks like a vampire ( she's also goth) and is always graceful like a swan. She is very lithe and has blonde hair with icy blue eyes. Has elegant white wings.
Personality: Nice, hates bossy people, intelligent.But if you cross her...

Pangender
2,149 posts

sky • 21 September 2011 at 6:09 PM

Name: Sky
How you look: Black hair cut short and layered with brown highlights, pale skin, icy blue eyes, white ripped skinny jeans, checkered belt, DCs, white t-shirt and a cross necklace, checkered wrist band, her left wing is black and her right wing is white of a wingspan of 20.
Personality: Intelligent, shy, sarcastic, loving, caring, kind, strong, fast, and is her own leader, she doesn't like being told by others.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 1 October 2011 at 1:11 PM

@rawcookies08 can we start?

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 10 October 2011 at 7:23 PM

~edit~

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 6 November 2011 at 2:31 AM

My Character
Name: Aphrodite
How you look: Dark black, straight, thigh length hair, dark green, sparkly eyes, 5'7" tall, skinny, but slightly muscled, pale skin, which makes her eyes and hair stand out a lot. She's not goth or emo. She kind of is her own category. Her wings have a 16 foot span and are colored midnight black with rusty red streaked feathers. She always wears her paint splattered skinny jeans, a light/thick black tank top, and really cute black combat boots.
Personality: Dark, mysterious, and interesting. She's the leading type, and doesn't like to be told what to do. She's sort of a bad girl, when she wants to be. Other than that, she's fun, loving, kind of bubbly, and just has that happy emo personality.

(One question... Can I have more than one character?)