Hello Everyone in the world wide web!! <3

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
13 posts

ladykuonji • 28 January 2012 at 10:01 AM

Hi! I'm LadyKuonji,
100% new here but also 100% ready to have fun! Sooooo...... Who likes anime? (poor atempt at an ice breaker) Any one out there like samurai 7? Oh! Before I forget! check out my DA page!! ----> http://ladykuonji.deviantart.com/ ❤️

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 28 January 2012 at 10:08 AM

@ladykuonji Welcome :]

This site is all about collecting creatures and raising them Try not to get too many creatures in your cove (the place your creatures are kept) otherwise you'll have trouble looking after them.

Some creatures are rarer than others, and you can look in The Archives (hover your mouse over Explore) to see what each creature needs to grow. You can also check their Weighted Rarity; the higher the WR, the more common it is.

Have fun 😊~

Female
13 posts

ladykuonji • 28 January 2012 at 2:30 PM

Thanks for the advice!! I will have as much fun as possible! ❤️

Female
454 posts

doll • 28 January 2012 at 2:33 PM

@ladykuonji

Welcome! ❤️
I LOVE ANIME. I haven't watched Samurai 7 though, but I've heard of it.
Right now, the anime I'm finishing is Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
And my favorites are Code Geass, Kuroshitsuji, Death Note, Shugo Chara, and some I can't remember. xD

Female
13 posts

ladykuonji • 28 January 2012 at 5:37 PM

@doll

Cool! lets see..... heard of code greass... haven't seen it. J=Kuroshitsuji??? I think I have heard of this one as well but don't remember. Death note heard of never watched. Shugo Chara watched but never finished.... I personally felt it became to repetitive.... right now my favorite would most likly would be Slayers! and WallFlower. But other than that I'm not sure.... 😋 oh and Thank you! ❤️