:D Hi everyone! I'm new! :D

in Welcomes & Introductions

34 posts

peachpassion • 28 January 2012 at 1:52 PM

Hi there everyone! Thanks for reading my Topic!

This is around my third or fourth day (Aprox.) on Egg Cave! I love this well-made and extremely fun site! I will be active on Egg Cave for a long time!

I'm doing pretty well so far, since I'm an experienced member on loads of other sites... Because of this I know how to get started as a newbie! I have no questions yet!

I'm also looking for friends who can share their love and knowledge of Egg Cave with me! Just send me a friend request and it will be accepted the same day! 😃

My eggs also need clicking! Since I'm new it's only been me and a few other really kind-hearted people who have attempted to make my eggs grow! If you click my eggs... I'll click yours back instantly!

Thanks so much for reading! From PeachPassion! 😃

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 28 January 2012 at 2:39 PM

@peachpassion This site is all about collecting creatures and raising them Try not to get too many creatures in your cove (the place your creatures are kept) otherwise you'll have trouble looking after them.

Some creatures are rarer than others, and you can look in The Archives (hover your mouse over Explore) to see what each creature needs to grow. You can also check their Weighted Rarity; the higher the WR, the more common it is.

Have fun (try not to have TOO much fun or you get too addicted. Like me).

Female
454 posts

doll • 28 January 2012 at 2:41 PM

@peachpassion

Welcome to Eggcave!

34 posts

peachpassion • 28 January 2012 at 2:52 PM

Thanks so much for the advice everyone! Thanks for the welcome message as well! 😃

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 28 January 2012 at 3:10 PM

@peachpassion You're welcome.

To notify someone (known as pinging), type @*username*. 😉

34 posts

peachpassion • 28 January 2012 at 3:38 PM

@karamel Thanks! That helps loads!

Below are questions from another Forum of mine! Please answer!

~~~

Hi there,

As you can probably tell by this question I am quite new to Egg Cave. Although, I'm an experienced member on countless sites I can't work out how to gain a rare pet!

Please post below an answer to my question!

Related Questions: (That I would love to be mentioned in your answer!)

1. How to tell how much a Rare pet is worth!
2. How to earn good pets to trade for it or EC!
3. Basic tips on trading for a Rare!

Thanks so much!

~~~

Plus another question:

Can someone please list all the ways to gain EC?

Ways to gain EC that I know of:

1. Feed your own and other's pets!
2. Trade eggs for EC!

Any other ways???

Female
454 posts

doll • 28 January 2012 at 3:42 PM

@peachpassion

Another way you can get EC is trading travels for it.
But feeding pets, trading eggs, and trading travels are the only ways to get EC on here.
Would you like to know how travel trading works? 😸

34 posts

peachpassion • 28 January 2012 at 3:44 PM

@doll Yes I would! Could you also list all of the travels? Could you include their images? This may be too much to ask so do you know where I could find a list of all of the travels?

Female
454 posts

doll • 28 January 2012 at 3:54 PM

@peachpassion

You can find the whole list here, including their rarity:

1. Go to eggcavern.net (the exchange here is really good too, you can use it to hatch your eggs faster)

2. Press the Yellow tab that says " CAVEDEX "

3. See the search bar on the side under "Quick search"?
Underneath the search bar where it says "Species" click on it and click "Travels" and press Search, this way it will show you every travel released.

TRAVEL TRADING::

You have to find the travel, and the person willing to trade EC will send you the creature they want the travel on, and once you're done putting the travel on their creature, put the creature up in the Trade Center with the travel on them so the person can offer their EC. You can always let them offer the EC first, but let them offer after you put the travel on just so they know you're not scamming them. The rarer the travel, the more EC you will get. And you can see their rarity in the Cavedex. And make sure you give them a creature that you trust them having. And don't worry, you will get the creature back afterwards. 😸

Female
13 posts

ladykuonji • 28 January 2012 at 4:27 PM

Welcome!! I'm new as well lets be friend?

Female
980 posts

oranberry100 • 28 January 2012 at 4:31 PM

Hi hi! 😋

Female
1,599 posts

snowrosehell • 28 January 2012 at 9:28 PM

hallo!! ~ 😊

Female
995 posts

haunted • 28 January 2012 at 9:34 PM

Welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself here!😊

Female
1,599 posts

snowrosehell • 28 January 2012 at 10:19 PM

thanks! 😊
Nice to meet ya! ~ 😃

34 posts

peachpassion • 28 January 2012 at 11:19 PM

Thanks to @snowrosehell and @haunted for the help and welcomes! ;D

Female
1,599 posts

snowrosehell • 31 January 2012 at 7:32 AM

No problemo. ^^

Actually, I'm a newbie myself.. xDD (Just in case you haven't... well,.... noticed) 😃
*huggles* ~

34 posts

peachpassion • 31 January 2012 at 1:06 PM

@snowrosehell I can hardly tell the difference! Lolz! Anyway, I love your Username and the name you have given your pet in your avatar! So creative! 😃

Female
1,599 posts

snowrosehell • 1 February 2012 at 6:34 AM

@peachpassion~ Lol. Thank you 😊. I never thought of the creativeness thing. xD I also love your username... It's so adorable!! 😃