Is it just me or are there never any travels anymore...

in Help & Questions

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 5 February 2012 at 8:37 PM

Am I crazy or what?

I feel like either there aren't enough travels to the number of users. Or everyone buys travels now that they can be retired. :/

Female
708 posts

morgana • 5 February 2012 at 8:38 PM

@nkiay I know what you mean, there are either never anygood travels or none in the TC at all.

Androgynous
985 posts

vampire666 • 5 February 2012 at 8:41 PM

@nkiay - Totally agree. I have never seen any of the 'recent' travels ever, except the Haunted Woods (didn't get) and that new mountain one (which I got one). And I miss the SOB. ☚ī¸

1,247 posts

Zac • 5 February 2012 at 8:41 PM

The same number of travels are restocking as usual. 😉 (Actually more, because there are more travels.)

This isn't actually that unusual. When the travel agency first opened, I didn't see a single travel for about 2 months. Now that there are more users it makes sense that they are harder to find. Also, it gives travels more value and allows users to work towards something other than just trading eggs.

My two cents. 😊

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 5 February 2012 at 8:43 PM

I feel like the number of travels released should increase as the number of users increase to combat inflation. 😊

1,247 posts

Zac • 5 February 2012 at 9:04 PM

I'm not sure inflation is a serious issue on Egg Cave. At least not yet.

Another way to do what you're suggesting is to increase trave prices. That would reduce inflation and potentially allow travels to stay in stock for a longer period of time. In addition, the number of feeds would increase as EC gained more value. 😉

By increasing the amount of travels restocking, you would devalue the travels themselves and theoretically increase EC inflation as users stopped spending at the TA.

Economics FTW! 😊

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 5 February 2012 at 9:10 PM

Typically users seem to buy more travels right after new ones are released even if they're the more common ones, so I guess that might play a part in this?

But I suppose that doesn't really explain the past couple days 😋 Maybe the new creatures needing travels to match? xD