Valentines~~creature idea

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 6 February 2012 at 9:20 PM

help me think of a name? XD

oooooh kaaaaaay...
well, i drew this idea out a while ago back in december but never got around to finishing it. i guess I'm a bit late and Ian probably has all the cave creatures picked out. ^^'

but i went through the trouble coloring it ( which took FOREVER) so i'm gonna share it with you all and hope theres still a chance. 😊

creature:
these creatures are always silent, using their eyes to speak for them. they can "read a persons heart" they say, and can tell the path that person follows. the one eye is a vital sense, and it will die if it ever becomes blind. these creatures love to collect rings, and it is said that the more rings they carry, the more you are loved by someone else.

egg
the creatures are so fond of golden rings that if one is kept near the egg it will grow warmer. Some try to take advantage of this, however the horns protect the egg of thieves

idk what happened with the loading, the eyes are supposed to be lilac not magenta...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/607/img0313.png/

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 6 February 2012 at 9:31 PM

@avelaingia
thank you 😃

i promise i hadn't seen that before i drew it, i had made this design back in december ☚ī¸ i only have the eye stitched up, none of the other colors are, sorry if it looks like it. ^^'

what program did you use?

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 6 February 2012 at 9:36 PM

@avelaingia
thats impressive 😃 iv never used paint before but i heard that it is pretty hard to use 😊 also I'm no good with a tablet, so i use an app and draw with my finger xD I'm a cheater lol

Female
4,736 posts

twilight_raptor • 6 February 2012 at 9:37 PM

*gasps* so cute!! @.@

Female
762 posts

thursdays_dove • 6 February 2012 at 10:35 PM

Very cute! I like the two colors on it. nn;

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 11 February 2012 at 5:10 PM

@Decks123456
What app do you use? I use Inspire. =^)

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 12 February 2012 at 1:04 AM

Thank you 😃

@miomar

I draw on my iPad with an app called art studio 😊 it's not free but it's not as expensive as most other programs. I paid 3.00 but I think there is a free version. 😊

Iv never heard of inspire, is it also an app?

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 12 February 2012 at 2:08 AM

@Decks123456
Yeah. On the Ipad it's called Inspire pro. =^P