CALLING ALL RPERS!!! (its an RP)

in Roleplaying

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 8 February 2012 at 6:34 PM

Your RP charecter has always been used to being controled by you, doing as your post says, and living in the RPs that you choose to join. But, today your RP charecter is magicialy transported into the human world. Now, they can make their OWN choices without having to red a post and are all alone without a controler to guide them...

Use your most frequently used RP charecter please!😸

Name:
Brief description:
Crush:
Other:

Female
1,914 posts

phoenixfox • 8 February 2012 at 6:41 PM

@sarahsaurus

Name: ShadowFox
Brief description: Brilliant Red fox with emerald eyes and wings of ebony
Crush: N/A
Other: Usually a loner or challenging the lead role in a pack...

Female
532 posts

okaysister • 8 February 2012 at 6:43 PM

Name: Winston
Brief description: blackish-brownish hair tall, loyal, outgoing, wants a friend, skinny, strong, nice
Crush: Sarah
Other: N/A

7,923 posts

hayz • 8 February 2012 at 6:44 PM

Name: Silic
Age 14
Brief description: Short black hair, black eyes, 5'4
Crush: @skylark
Other: XX

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 8 February 2012 at 6:44 PM

Name: Sarah
Brief description: Long brown hair almost down to her waist. Dark brown eyes. Skinny. Clumsy. Nervous. A little shy.
Crush:
Other: 😋

@hayz
@okaysister
@phoenixfox

We can start!

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 8 February 2012 at 6:55 PM

Name: Silverstarr
Brief description:
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/chadni98/anime girls/normal_etc65fl.jpg
Crush: none
Other: none

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 8 February 2012 at 6:57 PM

Sarah closed her eyes in fear as a bright light shown around her like a sun that never left the sky.
Soon, when she peeked open her eye, she saw a big tree. Sarah also saw a few houses dotted around her. She blinked a few times, still afraid, and walked forwards.
Imidietly, she realized that there were no posts to read and nobody to tell her what to do in this RP. But, she obviously KNEW that she was in an RP since she lives in RPs. Confused, Sarah looked around for a fresh post to act out, or a voice commanding her what to do.
Seeing nothing, she began to stroll freely over the green blades of grass and past the bluebells.

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 8 February 2012 at 7:04 PM

Silverstarr looked around. She felt a weird feeling. A feeling that let her do what she wanted. She was no longer living in an old cave.(thats where i make her home be in rps) She strolled around,and remembered she had to read a post,but she then remembered,there were none. The mysterious place surrounded her. The thickets and branches scraped on her skin. She peered through trees,seeing an odd looking girl she had never talked to in other rps. @sarahsaurus

Female
532 posts

okaysister • 8 February 2012 at 7:06 PM

After a tiring post, Winston laid down on the crisp, green grass, waiting to be commanded by anther post. He thought of all the things he had to do before and how it would humiliate him. He stayed there for a while until he disided to get up and walk around a bit. As Winston admired the beauty of the RP world he lived in, he saw a shadow of a girl in the distance coming closer and closer. (the girl is Sarah)

@sarahsaurus

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 8 February 2012 at 7:06 PM

Name: Jasper
Brief description: pale. Has black hair, black eyes.
Crush: nobody in this rp.
Other:

May I join? 😊

7,923 posts

hayz • 8 February 2012 at 7:08 PM

Silic blinked. It wasn't nighttime.... yet, there were no posts. no voice inside her head. Nothing... She freaked out, and screamed. People on the street looked at her like crazy, but she ignored them. She was free! 'But then again, Hayz might have been shopping for food again..' She thought, then snapped. "So not fair." She muttered. Then, she started to walking to who knows where.

Female
1,914 posts

phoenixfox • 8 February 2012 at 7:19 PM

@sarahsaurus

Are we supposed to be human-esque? Or are 4 legged creatures allowed?

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 8 February 2012 at 7:20 PM

Am I accepted?

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 8 February 2012 at 7:41 PM

@lola622f accepted!
@phoenixfox humans or animals are fine.😸

Sarah stopped in her tracks, feeling as if she were being watched. Since she had never made a decision before, she was arfraid to even move.
Clumsily, she tripped over her untied shoelace after deciding to take a step forwards. Falling to the ground, she closed her eyes before thumping onto the tiny blades of grass. She got up, dased, and saw a boy standing before her.
The gears in Sarah's head spun as she began to remember this boy from various other Rps. Hasitently, she dared to speak her first words in this strange, choice-making RP. "Winston? Is that you?" She asked. "Where are we? My controller isnt controlling me and posting for me to act out!"
@okaysister

Female
1,914 posts

phoenixfox • 8 February 2012 at 7:49 PM

A heavy wafting of wings could be heard overhead, coupled with the sound of a tree creaking under the weight of something HEAVY. ShadowFox watched the pair of (humans?) from above. I wonder what they are up to she wondered....

Female
532 posts

okaysister • 8 February 2012 at 7:49 PM

"Sarah? It's you! How have you been lately?" Winston asked her.

@sarahsaurus sorry it's a short post. ☚ī¸ I didn't know what else to post
@phoenixfox

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 8 February 2012 at 7:52 PM

@pheonixfox yes, humans.😸

Without noticing the flying creature, Sarah pressed on with the conversation. "Ive been good. But where are we?!" She asked, filled with exitement and horror at the same time, causing her to widen her brown eyes and jump up and down.

@okaysister

7,923 posts

hayz • 8 February 2012 at 7:54 PM

She sighed, then saw Sarah and another boy talking. "LOVE COUPLE!" SHe shouted out to them.

@okaysister
@sarahsaurus

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 8 February 2012 at 7:54 PM

Jasper walked around the quiet neighborhood. He didn't know where he was, but it felt nice and relaxing. There wasn't orders from @lola622f to chuck a knife at someone or something. It felt like finally being free. Unless, she went on another haitus. Jasper walked around, noticing that everything was more vivid, more realistic. It wasn't like the faded out imagination of most roleplays. Everything here seemed.....real.

Deleted • 8 February 2012 at 7:57 PM

Name: Shao
Brief description:black hair, brown eyes, 5'5
Crush:X
Other:has a spear xD

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 8 February 2012 at 7:57 PM

Sarah whiped her head around to see who it was. Once Sarah saw Sillic she sighed with a friendly smile and walked over to Sillic.

@hayz have Sarah and Sillic RPed together before?

7,923 posts

hayz • 8 February 2012 at 8:01 PM

@sarahsaurus Yerp. One was the dog thing... I know that. And another is..... I forgot. XD But I swear, they've RPed before.

Silic nudged her. "Boyfriend?" She whispered to her, giving her a wink.

Deleted • 8 February 2012 at 8:02 PM

@sarahsaurus D: am i accepted?!

Female
1,914 posts

phoenixfox • 8 February 2012 at 8:23 PM

@avelaingia

ShadowFox noticed another fox creature and swooped down to introduce herself. She stood 4 foot tall and had a massive wingspan that covered her body in a huge shadow...

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 8 February 2012 at 9:08 PM

@belilalas_25 yesh 😉

Sarah rolled her eyes with a smile of friendship. "Friend. Not boyfriend." she corrected. "How did you get here."

@hayz

7,923 posts

hayz • 8 February 2012 at 9:11 PM

@sarahsaurus

"C'mon admit it-- Actually I have no idea." She said, now pondering on the fact that she had just mysteriously transported here.

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 8 February 2012 at 9:11 PM

Silverstarr looked at the girl,"Where have i seen you?"she thought,"Sarah!"Her name flashed into her head.
@sarahsaurus didn't they know each other from different rps? I think they do :S

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 8 February 2012 at 9:12 PM

@sarahsaurus
@hayz

Jasper saw a two people talking in the distance. He reconized them. Jasper roleplayed with them before.

Female
532 posts

okaysister • 8 February 2012 at 9:15 PM

Winston slowly walked towards them, while studying the face and body of the person who was talking to Sarah. "Who are you?" he asked the girl (Silic). "I could have sworn I saw you before..."

@hayz
@sarahsaurus

Deleted • 8 February 2012 at 9:17 PM

'So silent... Where'd belilalas go?' Shao Laid there like a lifeless doll. She tried moving her fingers. 'Eh? I shouldn't be able to move. She didn't command me.' Surprised, she went out of the dark place. 'How odd. I have freedom now? Did she abandon me?'