Creature Valentine Game ! <3 (Also Contest)

in Forum Games

Female
48 posts

honeycupcake • 9 February 2012 at 4:26 AM

This game is easy ! Match up two of your creatures to be each others valentine and post them both here, best creature couple in

first place will win 100k EC and I will star TWO of your creatures,
2nd place 50k EC and. I will star one of your creatures,
3rd place 25k EC and I will star one of your creatures.😊 Make them as lovely a match as you can and good luck! Xx

(you can also write a small paragraph of how their love began to up your chances) Closing date : 14th February. Xx

444 posts

lilliana • 9 February 2012 at 4:50 AM

Lillia the nym and lgnis the lgnis @lillia (my main acc) ❤ī¸
please and thanks!

both of them were special gift to me (so they means alot to me)and the sun character and the moon character , thought woulod be the best couple of all eggcave 😸

Lillia is holy and shy, on the other hand, lgnis is really energetic and loves getting an attention (as you can see, he loves being at the top of lillia's cove even though he dosnt start from "a" )

both character syncronizes eachother >v<

ps.fed andra

Female
48 posts

honeycupcake • 9 February 2012 at 1:06 PM

@lilliana Beautiful! And good luck 😊 thank you also ^^ xx

Female
1,803 posts

boxofcrayons • 9 February 2012 at 1:44 PM

I will join this! I'll enter my critters a little later tonight 😊

Female
48 posts

honeycupcake • 9 February 2012 at 2:54 PM

@boxofcrayons okay ! There's no rush for now the deadline is Valentines day 😊 and good luck! Xx

Female
1,803 posts

boxofcrayons • 9 February 2012 at 7:13 PM

Okay, so mine are -Sanctuary- the nym and Asunder the olimpt.

Asunder had lived for many years with a near constant, searing pain in her heart. When she was an egg, her family's nest was trampled to death by a herd of rampaging bessy's. By the time she hatched the only surviving mameber of her family was her mother's brother, who had never loved hatchlings. As soon as he could, he sold her for as much CC as he could. (Olimpts being quite high in demand)

Her new owner (Crayon) had a lovely cove, filled with kind and rare creatures, but still, Asunder was lonely. She couldn't quite connect with any of the creatures. And although Crayon was a good owner, Asunder was sick at heart.

One day, Crayon came home with a new creature. He was a beautiful nym, and strength and kindness shone through his eyes when he looked at Asunder. However, he mistook her shyness, and fear for haughtiness and lived for weeks, mooning after her. However, Crayon saw their love for each other, and had them do the same duties around the cove, and the two began to spend time together. Their friendship became deep and loving, and has bloomed into a romance to outlast the years.

I AM SO SORRY THIS IS SO LONG. T.T Is it too long?

@honeycupcake, feeding andra.

Female
900 posts

jaidyn • 9 February 2012 at 8:13 PM

@honeycupcake

Vitani the Nym and Twist the Florn. You would have thought their love would be everlasting, enchanting. Ha, like I said, you would have thought. But that's not how it went. Not at all. Two of a kind, forbidden lovers, this is the story of Vitani and Twist, and one you will not forget easily.

Vitani awoke on a bright autumn day, eager for exercise. She began with her usual morning routine of climbing the old willow tree outside of her leaf-covered hollow. Today was an excellent day for tree-climbing. The weather was nice, the breeze was low, and Vitani's claws were feeling extra sharp. Perhaps today she would attempt her first hunt.

Twist was a young Florn, being raised by his mother. His father had been run over by a passing car, never to be seen again. Twist was grazing in the field near his nest when he heard a rumble in evergreen bushes. His head perked up, and his eyes were focused on the rustling. Suddenly, a lavender-colored creature leaped out from the bush Twist was watching and attached herself onto his calf. He bucked wildly, fearing for his life. Just as he thought it was over, the little she-Nym let go.
"Who are y-you?" Twist whipped around and looked at her in the eyes.
"Vitani." She giggled. "You're funny."
Twist glanced at the wound on his calf. Blood was rapidly flowing from the bite. At the sight of his blood, Twist began to feel light-headed. He collapsed on the ground several seconds later in a heap.

Female
13 posts

harley • 9 February 2012 at 8:16 PM

Poke.

Female
900 posts

jaidyn • 9 February 2012 at 8:19 PM

Vitani laughed. Who was this strange creature. In a few hours, Twist awoke.
"Hello!" Vitani yipped.
Twist's eyes grew wide then turned to slits.
"Vitani." He whispered.
"That's right!" She grinned. "Who are you?"
My name is Twist. I'm the only remaining male Florn in my family."
"Oh. Cool. I'm a Nym. And I'm purple. Tag, you're it!" Vitani poked the healing Florn. And with that, a friendship began to bloom, but once Vitani told her mother about her new friend, well, let's just say there's a purple looking dog in boiling hot water tonight.
"You can't be serious, Vitani!" Her mother Zira snapped. "He's a Florn. Not to be messed with. We are at a much higher standard than they. And we must act like it. No interactions with them lead to a sophisticated lifestyle."
Vitani cocked her head and narrowed her eyes. Had her mother really just said that? She didn't know if it was the fact that she was forbidden to see him that suddenly made him more attractive, but something did. And at that point she realized she wanted to spend forever with her beloved Twist.

Female
13 posts

harley • 9 February 2012 at 8:22 PM

Poke.

Female
900 posts

jaidyn • 9 February 2012 at 8:23 PM

Little did she know, Twist felt the same way. Though, it wasn't a slow realization, it was more like he knew after their first game of tag. Vitani was allowed to see him once more for her goodbyes, but it wasn't good-bye that she was planning on saying. She told them they would be together forever and always, and with those words blossomed a romance between the two. As they grew older, Vitani's mother began to suspect her daughter was still seeing Twist. You see, every day Vitani would sneak out to the Goldentree Meadows. It's kind of hard not to think something was going on. Zira followed Vitani to the meadows, and saw exactly where the she-Nym was going during the afternoon. Vitani was immediately frozen, to prevent her from ever going back to her love. As Twist grew, he never forgot about the little Nym he had once loved. He didn't know what happened to her, but every now and again he can still smell her lavender scent in the breeze as he grazes in the field where they first met.

:'(

And that is my 3-post-long story. 😃

Female
1,625 posts

silver • 9 February 2012 at 11:42 PM

Hollier the Prath and Legally the Tific.😊 Might add a story later. ><

Female
1,308 posts

stellalunagirl • 10 February 2012 at 12:13 AM

@honeycupcake

Well, my match may not be super glamorous but there's a story behind it

Both creatures are in my side/immortal storage account @starmoongirl

Liam-McIver the honk and Isabelle the mo

Well, Liam-McIver is the name of a boy I know in real life.. my boyfriend. ^^
And, Isabelle is my name. So really, my favourite pair of all is my boyfriend and me xD

Yep, not a nym, or florn or onny or whatever. Just my boyfriend and me ^^

Female
48 posts

honeycupcake • 10 February 2012 at 3:03 AM

@boxofcrayons Beautiful! Don't worry about the length the more effort you put in the better! Thank you for joining And goodluck! ❤ī¸

@jaidyn Aww :c Beautiful and touching! Thank you for joining and good luck! ❤ī¸

@silver okay Silver! Thank you for joining and good luck! ❤ī¸

@stellalunagirl Aww! How cute ! Thank you for joining and good luck! ❤ī¸

@harley Poke? Haha

Xxxxx

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 10 February 2012 at 3:10 AM

@honeycupcake, May I please join?

444 posts

lilliana • 10 February 2012 at 3:14 AM

thank you for the compliment and the awsome host event, @honeycupcake ❤ī¸

@duchess,fed your featured 😋

Female
5,630 posts

leafpelt • 10 February 2012 at 3:15 AM

@honeycupcake

StingRay the Kacki and MirageEcho the Florn. On the outside, they both don't seem like a match, but StingRay's stubborn attitude will balance out with MirageEcho's calm demeanor.

Female
48 posts

honeycupcake • 10 February 2012 at 3:41 AM

@duchess of course ! It is for everybody to join don't feel shy! ^^ xx

@leafpelt Wonderful ! I do love unusual couples! Thank you for joining and good luck! ❤ī¸

9,386 posts

smilies • 10 February 2012 at 4:21 AM

JadorexRay

She'd been in the cove a while. A month or two. She'd said hello and said goodbye. She'd met everything from the playful Virgil to the silent Kombat, to the obnoxious Thief and the sanguine... Sanguine?? ...?
And she'd met them all with the same distant smile and the same absent indifference.
And then he came along. And she met him with just the same, distant smile and the exact same absent-minded indifference. Then walked away.
And he followed.

And he never stopped. Just like a puppy, he'll follow her to the ends of the earth. Whatever she says.
It's not like he doesn't have a personality or will of his own. You can't get any more wrong than thinking that. When it comes to mischief, pranks and things going missing, well, there are a lot of suspects in the cove, but he ranks at the top of the list.

Jadore doesn't even realized the power she has over him.
She hasn't even seen him yet, not really.
Just a little puppy trailing behind. (And nicking all of Smilies's stuff).

Yes, that was pretty lame, but I'm tired and going to bed, all I wanted was to make a point, which was;
RADORE FTW. (RayXJadore)

Now, I'mma go look for my toothpaste, I really can't find it anywhere...

Deleted • 10 February 2012 at 5:03 AM

@honeycupcake

-Sparklie- The Flunny and -Foxit- The Shillas.

I adore these two because they were both given to me by my sista @snowball888111. Both were also on my wishlist, so they are never UFA or UFT. I will count these as gifts to me.

Sparkle (nickname) and Foxy (nickname)'s love started when they met each other in a nice, warm little cove. When Sparkle first came, Foxy was all shy around her, seeking alone time with only her. Then their relationship bloomed like a big rose. Now they have just become married and are looking forward to having kids at this *new* place: http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/15143/0#398393

959 posts

inhabitant • 10 February 2012 at 7:14 AM

@honeycupcake

First of all ^^ Sorry for the length I hope you read all of it and enjoy ^^

Hi I'm Rain ^-^ Just trying XD and I'm just inspired by my two mos ^^

My Mos Speechlessness and Fascinate ^-^

Once there was a guy... Spess by name, he was a transferee in this school... The Public Relations Officer, Cina, was in-charge for all the transferees, maybe faith declared it that there is only one transferee, Spess.

Cina didn't really like guys, infact she hates them~! but sadly she had no choice...

Now she gave him the tour to everything, and all Spess could do was mock her.. which made her frustrated ^^

Months passed by, Spess just kept following Cina and hanging out with her trying to bother her... One fortunate day... Cina looked at Spess and smiled for the very first time, she hugged him and said... "thanks to you, ^^ I do not hate boys anymore, you are the best friend ever"Spess was happy ^^ and smiled back at her.

Weeks have passed, Spess kept thinking of Cina and started to ask questions to himself like, why do I keep bothering her? Why was I so happy with that hug? Why did my heart stop when I saw her smile? Why did my heart break when she called me best friend? After a few weeks of thinking.. he suddenly stopped and knew... HE WAS IN LOVE WITH CENA~!

Spess knew that he needed to tell her. Goodthing it was valentines ❤ī¸

22 posts

undercover • 10 February 2012 at 7:19 AM

@honeycupcake

This is the continuation ^^ Again sorry for the length XD

On the 14th of February, Spess came running to Cena and just grabbed her... Cena was shocked and accidentally dropped the box she was carrying, then poof! Two lovebirds known as mos popped out, The mos landed on Spess, then Cena suddenly turned red. Spess raised her head and said... "Look, I... L... O... V... E... Y..." Before Spess was able to finish Cena just cried and said... "I love you too"

They were highschool sweet hearts and ended up together. The lovebirds that Cena was carrying were the symbol of their love... The mos were the witness until the end...

Cena named her male mo Speechlessness because she said thats the only word that can describe her love... and Spess named his female mo Fascinate because from the very start He was very fascinated with Cena...

When the couple died because of old age, they released their Mos... and the Mos always comeback to the old cpouple's home together. Their children believe that the souls and love of Cena and Spess went to the Mos ❤ī¸

The end ^^ Sorry for the length ^-^

Female
1,821 posts

pjbuzzy • 10 February 2012 at 7:23 AM

@honeycupcake

Catalay the Colotay and Rainbowflicker the Tasma.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Catalay is a daring young female Colotay. She loves to ride the wind and do daring things. Rainbowflicker, on the other hand, is sorta a big scardey cat! Catalay saw him and decided to help him. She helped him get over all of his fears and now he is almost as daring as she is! And during this, a beautiful relationship blossomed. Catalay and Rainbowflicker live together in Pjbuzzy's cove. They are awaiting to be parents, but so far have had no luck. ☚ī¸ But they don't mind. They are happy just being together. ~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you likey it! ^^

Female
2,811 posts

rileytibbles_side • 10 February 2012 at 7:37 AM

@honeycupcake

The beautiful Marcel on this account and The Gorgeous Karmondy on @univea (Their links to each other are on their profiles)

Love story is on its way;)

Female
48 posts

honeycupcake • 11 February 2012 at 4:09 AM

@smilies Beautiful!! Puppy love ❤ī¸ hope you found your toothpasta haha 😊 Thank you for entering and good luck! Xx

@inhabitant / @undercover Beautiful ! What a wonderful story (I have a pet called Cina on my other account too! ^^) Thank you for entering and good luck! Xx

@pjbuzzy Aww! Beautiful! Thank you for entering and good luck! And good luck to their love life 😊 Xx

@rileytibbles_side Beautiful couple! I look forward to the story. Thank you for entering and goodluck! Xx

4 Days (including today) left ! Have a wonderful weekend everyone. ^^ Xx

959 posts

inhabitant • 11 February 2012 at 4:11 AM

@honeycupcake ^^

Spess I got it from SPEechleSSness

and Cina from fasCINAte

^^ I'm glad you liked it ^^

Female
48 posts

honeycupcake • 11 February 2012 at 4:12 AM

@inhabitant I love how creative that is ! Xx

959 posts

inhabitant • 11 February 2012 at 4:13 AM

@honeycupcake

Thanks so much ^^ that means a lot ^^

Female
696 posts

lillia • 11 February 2012 at 6:54 AM

@honeycupcake you too, have a great weekend! >v<

110 posts

honeytine • 14 February 2012 at 5:49 AM

Today is the closing date.
Last chance to get in all of your entries and Goodluck!
Results of winners will be pinged tomorrow morning.

Happy Valentine's Day! ❤ī¸