Hi everybody! I'm new

in General

Female
3 posts

wintercocoa101 • 15 February 2012 at 7:00 PM

Hi everybody! Im new so I dont know any thing about this website. It seems really fun but I dont know what to do... >.< If somebody can help me and stuff, I would be more than happy! Thank you!

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 15 February 2012 at 7:00 PM

What do you need to know?

Female
3 posts

wintercocoa101 • 16 February 2012 at 9:54 AM

I dont really know how to manage the cove list thing, what the sar center is,what the town hall is for, what the Leila is (thats my name),What the monthly leaderboards are for,what the forum livespulse is and everything under the forum column... Thank you for trying to help me! 😊

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 16 February 2012 at 10:22 AM

@wintercocao101 The Cove Lists are... self-explanatory. Type in a name in the box where it says "List name", click Create List. Then you have a list of options, and there's a pad + pen icon. Click that. Wait for it to load. Then type in the name of the creatures you want to add, clicking them as they drop-down. Once you're finished, click OUTSIDE the white box and the page will reload.

SAR center = Science And Research center. See the red bar with Main Lobby | Calla Reconstruction Labs ? You can get your own Calla in the CRL. They can only be obtained in the SAR center, and it's not cheap.

Town hall = If you actually CLICK on Town Hall (hover over Explore), you'll come up with a page. And it says in bold, "Rename Your Creature". So I think it's self-explanatory.

Leila = It's a town in Ark City. If you click on to Leila (hover over Explore), you'll see a few buildings. Hover over them. There's the Strongroom, Alkub Racing and Site Trivia.

Monthly Leaderboards = Just a place to show off really. It's also special if you get a creature on there.

Forum Livepulse = It's the 30 latest posts.

Subscribed Topics = self-explanatory.

My Recent Posts/Topics = self-explanatory.

#hashes = Look at the page. It explains quite clearly.

eCode Guide = self-explanatory.

Forum Rules = self-explanatory.

Deleted • 16 February 2012 at 11:26 AM

@wintercocoa101
welcome to eggcave 'new' xD