Feedback Trick

in General

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 22 June 2011 at 11:25 PM

@trish for firefox or chrome? whatev, its the same either way XD so, you RIGHT click and hold and drag a box around the links you want to select.
-----stop reading if you have chrome! you'll just get confused---
if you have the advanced ff version, then you can left click or press ctrl(depends on your settings, but I forget the defaults XD) to deselect a creature that is a dnf, for example. but you dont need to ๐Ÿ˜‹
----continue, padawan

and I like to scroll down just a little that the little red box that is the link is right below the top of my screen so I can select the max amount of creatures. I hope that wasnt too much text for your tiny brain. jk XD

534 posts

crowvict • 23 June 2011 at 12:25 AM

@shadielle O my gosh!! Thanks you so much for posting this!!! I tested it on my storage and it was so much faster^^ Thanks again for posting this, it helped a lot^^๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
381 posts

shadielle • 23 June 2011 at 9:33 AM

@goldensunsdragon You're welcome๐Ÿ˜Š By the way, congrats on the mo๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 11:49 PM

I did it on you @Shadielle..What happens after that is done? o.o

Female
381 posts

shadielle • 25 June 2011 at 11:55 PM

@charmpaw Did you you manage to feed them all this way? If yes, people will feed your cove back if you feed their creatures (I think I already fed your today).
If you didn't manage to do it, I don't really know how to explain it better... you need to press ctrl and at the same time click all the eggs. But not too fast or your computer will get a bit "confused". After clicking all the eggs you feed the first egg and click ctrl+w (which closes the window). Then you keep the mouse in the same place (food) and feed the next egg and click ctrl+w again and so on... until you get the hang of it and start feeding quickly๐Ÿ˜Š