How to impress?

in Chit-Chat

Female
614 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 21 June 2011 at 6:29 PM

Need some advice on impressing a boy. There's this boy at school that think likes me, but I don't know how to act or what to do.

Male
5,532 posts

crooton1 • 21 June 2011 at 6:36 PM

@Spenser_dog_123

Be funny, not too funny though. I'd try to get into a conversation and talk regularily.

Female
614 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 21 June 2011 at 6:39 PM

@crooton1 It seems like good advice, but there are a lot of good-looking girls in my class. I want to be able to stand out as the best. He already knows im a good athlete, im smart, and I have good clothes-but I want my personality to be above-average.

Female
2,778 posts

thepells4 • 21 June 2011 at 7:28 PM

@Spenser_dog_123 OOOh!!! Ooh!! I'll help! Pick me!!!!

1. Don't act weird around him. xD (Ex. Sometimes girls act completely different than they really are around guys or shout things out.)
2. Try to find out a few things that he likes, because maybe you two will have something in common, and then... *click!*
3. Be yourself, pretty much. Maybe just say hi to him, but no matter what you say, make sure it's you. If you lie to a boy about yourself, he finds out eventually.
4. Does he like sports? Like, LIKE-LIKE sports? Is he a sporty-ish boy? If he is, maybe use your athletic skills to impress him?