How to impress?

in Chit-Chat

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 21 June 2011 at 6:29 PM

Need some advice on impressing a boy. There's this boy at school that think likes me, but I don't know how to act or what to do.

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 21 June 2011 at 6:36 PM

@Spenser_dog_123

Be funny, not too funny though. I'd try to get into a conversation and talk regularily.

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 21 June 2011 at 6:39 PM

@crooton1 It seems like good advice, but there are a lot of good-looking girls in my class. I want to be able to stand out as the best. He already knows im a good athlete, im smart, and I have good clothes-but I want my personality to be above-average.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 21 June 2011 at 7:28 PM

@Spenser_dog_123 OOOh!!! Ooh!! I'll help! Pick me!!!! 😃

1. Don't act weird around him. xD (Ex. Sometimes girls act completely different than they really are around guys or shout things out.)
2. Try to find out a few things that he likes, because maybe you two will have something in common, and then... *click!*
3. Be yourself, pretty much. Maybe just say hi to him, but no matter what you say, make sure it's you. If you lie to a boy about yourself, he finds out eventually.
4. Does he like sports? Like, LIKE-LIKE sports? Is he a sporty-ish boy? If he is, maybe use your athletic skills to impress him?