The Tales of Ilyria

in Roleplaying

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 21 February 2012 at 5:55 PM

This took me forever, hope you enjoy! 😊

Born and raised in the sea-side village of Ilyria, Tahlia Silverlark had never seen the dangers of the outside world, but had been well informed of them by the many tribes and travelers that passed through the village on a daily basis. At age 12, Tahlia had been joining her brother and father as they hunted with the rest of the tribesmen on the plains of Oron. Her father is deceased, killed in a battle with dragons. One day, unknown enemies attacked the village, and her mother was killed as a victim to them. In the midst of everything, her brother was lost. He said something faintly about going to "Valenhall." Rumor was spread that Valenhall was going to be attacked. Now, Tahlia travels with her winged sabre cat, Cedric, her friend, Ettiene, and her younger sister, Katrine, to get to Valenhall to help their brother. Will you travel with them, or go your own way? What will YOU choose to do?

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 21 February 2012 at 6:03 PM

~LINEBREAK PLACED~

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 21 February 2012 at 6:10 PM

Form:

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Weapon:
Special abilities (up to three):
Appearance:
Family:
Extras:

Name: Tahlia ( "Tali" ) Silverlark
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 115 lbs
Tribe: WindTribe
Weapon: Ilyria's Guidance - two magic chakrams that return to the user when thrown.
Side Weapon: A large dagger
(Up to 3) Special Abilities: Able to summon Cedric from any location in the world, has renowned acrobatic fighting abilities, Song of Ilyria - a song that when played on the flute, summons a strong gale to slice enemies
Appearance: Medium length feathery brown hair with choppy bangs, tan skin, emerald green eyes, scar above her right eyebrow, wears a combination of light leather armor and a deep freen Indian Sari, large tribal tattoo on upper right arm, wears different colored woven bracelets and wears the pendant of Ilyria around her neck.

Name: Katrine ( "Kat" )
Height: 4'4"
Weight: 85 lbs
Tribe: WindTribe
Weapon: A silver sword with emeralds and sapphires embroidered in the hilt.
Side Weapon: Double daggers.
Special abilities: Able to persuade people easily, clever.
Appearance: The same as her older sister, only no scars, regular armor, and the tattoo is on her left arm. A very light, skinny girl.
Extras: She isn't as courageous as her sister, and doesn't like killing animals, but she will do things, even though she isn't brave.

Female
676 posts

phoenizis • 21 February 2012 at 6:13 PM

Sounds cool! Oh yea.. I just did the linebreak. - -'

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 21 February 2012 at 6:15 PM

Requirements:

*Please be descriptive when you roleplay*
*Be adventurous! Post more than: I sit.*
*Don't copy other people, or control them.*

Pings:

@ieatburgers
@sakura2596
@cupcake-neko

You are free to submit forms now! ^^

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 21 February 2012 at 6:19 PM

~LINEBREAK + FORM PLACED~
Name:Silverstarr
Height: 4'9" << how tall i am XD
Weight: 74 lbs << how much i weigh XD
Tribe: Windtribe
Weapon: Kunai. She has a "Special" ability with them
Special abilities (up to three): Can create lighning to shock foes. Her lighnting power is really strong when used in a type of water substance. She can also shapeshift to hide,fight,and even pull some pranks.
Appearance:http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/chadni98/anime girls/normal_etc65fl.jpg
Family: none,her family was never know from exsistance
Extras: none

@pebblestar-nightclan

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 21 February 2012 at 6:21 PM

@sakura2596 You're going to have to be a little more descriptive than that. XD I'ma need the Trive, too. Just make up a name 😋

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 21 February 2012 at 6:28 PM

@pebblestar-nightclan edited

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 21 February 2012 at 6:30 PM

@sakura2596 Thanks! I'm just going to wait for some people...

@hay7199
@hayz
@skylark
@lola622f

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 21 February 2012 at 6:40 PM

@pebblestar-nightclan kk

@chapus209
@joker
@cqpkytty
@inkstep

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 21 February 2012 at 8:52 PM

@sakura2596 Does anyone wanna be Ettiene? 😃

Tahlia raced forward, watching the wild creatures on the plains with interest. She stalked forward quietly, trying to hunt one.

Katrine slipped quietly after Tahlia, keeping quiet.

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 21 February 2012 at 9:22 PM

Silverstarr stalked a rabbit in her shapeshifted for,as a fox. She pounced on it,killing it instantly with one swipe of my paw.
@pebblestar-nightclan who???

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 21 February 2012 at 9:25 PM

@sakura2596 Ettiene is their friend, who's traveling with them. You can make the form for him if you'd like. Also, as a shapeshifter, you can have... Let's say five forms? Choose wisely!

Tahlia nodded to Katrine, signaling she could move out.

Katrine rushed out quietly, and strung back a bow belonging to Ettiene. She aimed right for the shoulder, and hit it just above her targeted spot.

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 21 February 2012 at 9:40 PM

@pebblestar-nightclan kk,i will. Oh! Here are the 5 for my character so far:
Fox!!!!! 😃
Dragon
Pterodactyl
Phoenix

Name:Ettiene
Height:5'2"?
Weight:89 lbs
Weapon: idk :S
Special abilities (up to three): Shapeshifter
Appearance:http://lekia.webs.com/anime_guy-1.jpg i guess
Family: none?
Extras: none?

Silverstarr changed back to her normal self,with the dead rabbit in her hand.

Ettiene watched as Katrine shot her bow.

Female
515 posts

ieatburgers • 22 February 2012 at 9:01 AM

@pebblestar-nightclan ^^

Name: Death (Known to close friends as Detta)
Height: 1.65m
Weight: 55kg
Tribe:Flaretribe
Weapon: Scythe One of the gem holders on the scythe is empthy, while the others glitter due to the red gems in them.
Special abilities (up to three): -unknown-
Appearance: red hair with cold grey eyes. Wears a gray hoodie and faded grey jeans, with bright green sneakers. has a black tattoo up his right hand, a design of a chinese dragon and black flames.
Family: -unknown-
Extras: He has a dragon hatchling (No powers) that follows him around. Fitz (the dragon) is his only true friend, and the clumsy creature can't fly well yet, so he always sits at the back of Death's motorbike.

Deleted • 22 February 2012 at 1:46 PM

Name: Claw (this is a nickname, her real name is unknown.)
Height: 5" 9'
Weight: never ask a lady that!
Tribe: not a part of one.
Weapon: she has this odd sword she carrys along with a bow, she rarely needs to us these.
Special abilities (up to three): she can create illusions erasing everything even her scent, she can jump to a little over three times her height, and has the ability to 'fuse' things together into one object she can do this to humans but it takes alot of her energy.
Appearance: Black shoulder length hair with long bangs covering left eye. Black eyes with red and purple specks.
Family: none/all dead
Extras: She can come off cold and can kill without any guilt. She often uses her powers to harm others. She is very violent, and enjoys to hurt people. she says she enjoys it the most when they scream. she does have a good side however, mostly to kids. She would rarely hurt a kid and only if they were a serius threat to her.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 22 February 2012 at 5:14 PM

Can me be dragon PWEEEZE 😊

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 22 February 2012 at 9:56 PM

@hay7199 This RP has nothing to do with dragons, sorry. You must be a human.

NOTE: The RP is at a halt because I'm taking a hiatus! ^^ I want Tahlia and Katrine to have a crush each 😸

Female
676 posts

phoenizis • 23 February 2012 at 3:04 PM

@pebblestar-nightclan
_ _ _ I'll join.
Name: Casey Chantal
Height: 4'3
Weight: 73 lbs
Weapon: Wooden staff, nothing fancy. Also has a dagger when in need of something sharp.
Special abilities (up to three): nothing, except if extremely good cooking skills count. XD
Appearance: Black/brown hair and eyes. High cheekbones and long-legged. Very skinny.
Family: Lenin and Stephen Chantal.
Extras: Very fast and likes to eat.

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 26 February 2012 at 1:13 AM

Tahlia and Katrine decided to head back to Ulyria to look for fellow travelers.

@ieatburgers

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 26 February 2012 at 1:24 AM

@pebblestar-nightclan, I saw your title and I was reminded of Twelfth Night 😃

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 26 February 2012 at 1:25 AM

@duchess

Twelfth Night? 😊

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 26 February 2012 at 1:27 AM

@pebblestar-nightclan A play written by Shakespeare. It's set in a town called Illyria xD

Female
515 posts

ieatburgers • 26 February 2012 at 1:29 AM

Death walked down the quiet streets of Ulyria, Fitzy by his side. He hummed and swing a pendant on a string around and around as Fitz trailed behind, meeping hungrily.

@pebblestar-nightclan 😃

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 26 February 2012 at 1:32 AM

@duchess Ahh... 😸
@ieatburgers

They walked in the streets of Ilyria quietly, Tahlia looking for people. They would come to her. Katrine looked at the ground as she walked softly behind her older sister.

Female
515 posts

ieatburgers • 26 February 2012 at 1:43 AM

As he hummed, he saw two people walking along. Two girls. Smiling, he whispered to Fitz," Maybe there would be lunch after all."

Fitz meeped.

@pebblestar-nightclan

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 26 February 2012 at 1:46 AM

@ieatburgers

Tahlia spotted a boy and a dragon hatchling not far off. Katrine followed Tahlia's look to see them, and staggered.

Female
515 posts

ieatburgers • 26 February 2012 at 2:07 AM

Death approached the girls. Smirking, he asked,"Is there a restaurant nearby or something? I've been travelling for a day and I'm starving."

Fitz meeped in agreement.

@pebblestar-nightclan

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 26 February 2012 at 2:11 AM

"'Fraid not, but there's always the market, or hunting," Tahlia told them. "Market requires gold, hunting requires skill and patience..." she said. Katrine didn't look up. Why was she such a coward? She really admired her sister, though she was nothing alike her. She looked at the ground.

@ieatburgers

Female
515 posts

ieatburgers • 26 February 2012 at 2:13 AM

"Fine then." He grinned at the pair. "Then I best be hunting again, as usual. I won't interupt you two anymore~"

Fitz nodded and meeped, widening his green eyes at the pair. It was his first time seeing dragons other than his friend with the grey fur. He stared at their long brown fur.

@pebblestar-nightclan XD Fitzy is a bit confuzzled.