~For the users we have lost~

in Welcomes & Introductions

15 posts

tribute • 22 February 2012 at 6:11 PM

Hello all, I am @Tribute.
This is NOT a hunger games tribute account, like many have asked in the about two minutes I joined already. 😋 It's a tribute to all the users we have lost, who have either quit, or not only lost their accounts, but their lives. There's many users like this, and this account is to raise awareness. I will be keeping eggs here, from these people, or that they liked, to show the world who these exceptional people are... and how much they will be missed. You may ping people who you have heard about leaving, or dying... or better yet, donate a creature representing them! These creatures would be immortalized as quickly as possible (on your request of course) and would NEVER die and NEVER EVER be traded away. It is a tribute, to those who we have lost. Please no fighting, or saying things like "Well so and so quit but I hated them so HA!" That's wrong. My motto (that I wrote myself XD) is:
Why start a war when you can end one with kindness.

~Tribute
P.S. I will not reveal my main, unless it is a matter of trust. It ruins the illusion a little, because people ought not to be thinking of me, but the users we have lost, when they view this account.