Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Crush:
Other:

Name: Divona
True age: 436
Vamp or Slayer: Vamp
Appearance: Shoulder length, layered, black hair, bright green eyes.
Personality: Dark, sometimes cruel....but not evil. Mainly misunderstood.
History: She was born a vampire, slayers came and killed off her entire family except for her so not she's vengeful against slayers and basicly, all humans...
Crush: open
Other:

Female
21 posts

shelly508 • 17 July 2011 at 10:45 AM

Name: Shelly
Vamp or Slayer: Slayer
Appearance: Long and slim, long silky brown hair. and dark brown eyes which almost look black. wears a top which end reaches above her belly button and a army pants with a black belt. above that all a black long cape.
Personality: when she knows you better she act very nice, but when she doesn?t know you at all she may act rude or a bit distant. she doesn't feel like talking if it's not necessary. also she may act before even thinking.
History: She chose to become a slayer herself and loved it. but that was only because vampires killed her parents before her own eyes before she could run away.
Crush: she likes her mentor who taught her to fight.
Other: she always says "I will not rest until this world is free from vampires."
she hides two long swords under her long cape so it actually looks at first sight she is just a normal girl. she also wear an eye patch around her left eye. if she takes that off you can see two scars on her eye. which she got when vampires attacked her parents.

wow I got a long description compared to yours. and please, don't mind my bad English i try to write with less mistakes as possible ^^
also I noticed my chars history is familiar to yours.

Female
174 posts

makaylalily • 23 July 2011 at 1:10 PM

Name: Destiny
True age: 108
Vamp or Slayer: Vampire
Appearance: I look like Alice on Twilight
Personality: Like Alice on Twilight
History: Like Alice on Twilight
Crush: Nope
Other: Can see things before they happen