Newbie here :)

in Welcomes & Introductions

56 posts

muffiny • 26 February 2012 at 9:53 PM

Hi! I'm new 😸 I am not sure what to do here on this site so any suggestions or helpful advice? Also Please friend me! 😊 😊

Male
389 posts

jasper • 26 February 2012 at 10:03 PM

hi. welcome to egg cave. I hope you have a great time here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

56 posts

muffiny • 26 February 2012 at 10:53 PM

@jasper

Thanks!
How do you get the question mark egg?
What games does eggcave have?
How do you get rare eggs?
Whats EC?

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 26 February 2012 at 10:56 PM

@muffiny

Like your username 😉

The question mark egg means that your featured creature died. ^^"
There aren't really any games, but there is a games section in the forums.
Rare eggs, some are bought, others from trading.
EC is Egg Cave's currency :] You get it from feeding eggs & use it to buy travels or pay for Tim's Food Shoppe 😃

56 posts

muffiny • 26 February 2012 at 10:57 PM

@icymuffin
Like your user name too! ANd muffins are always better than cupcakes.

Whats Tim's diner?

1,764 posts

james-bond • 26 February 2012 at 10:58 PM

WELCOME! 😊

The question mark egg: It's when your profile creature has died, it becomes that.
What is EC: EC is egg cave money. You earn it when you feed creatures. You can see how much you have on the green right hand side. 😊
What games does egg cave have: It doesn't really have games, apart from the 'FORUM GAMES' section in the forums, and you can bid EC on a race in Leia. 😊
How do you get rare eggs: You have to trade your creatures for other people's. Or buy cash shop creatures from the cash shop park, but that costs real money. Gererally, the older the creature and the fewer there are, the more it's worth.

Male
389 posts

jasper • 26 February 2012 at 10:58 PM

@muffiny

The question mark egg is when you don't have a featured. the egg had either died or been traded, I believe,
Eggcave doesn't have any flash games. there are forum games though. What kind of games?
Rare eggs are usually when you get them by trading it or staying on here when there are special events( like Christmas).
EC is the currency. You can use it to buy travels and book you pets.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 26 February 2012 at 10:59 PM

@muffiny

If you look under the "Explore button" at the top of the page, it says "Tim's Food Shoppe" on the list.

Here, it guarantees that your creatures won't die as long as if they're booked in. ^^

56 posts

muffiny • 26 February 2012 at 10:59 PM

@jasper
@icymuffin
@james-bond

Thank you for the advice! 😊

1,764 posts

james-bond • 26 February 2012 at 11:02 PM

😱

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 26 February 2012 at 11:04 PM

No problem~