Yessir.. >.>

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
50 posts

sierravashti • 7 March 2012 at 8:22 AM

So im not new new.. i didnt sign up yesterday.. But i did start this year.. a month or so ago? Maybe less.

But i do love the site ^^ still trying to manage a daily routine of Chicken smoothie, Valenth, Dragon Cave, Gaia, Khimeros and here at Egg Cave.. there are others but i only visit them when i remember they're there, like MagiStream and.. well i forget the name but its dinosaurs and its not a clickable site.

I dont know that to post here ha.. except hi there ^^ and this is my profile?

---

Lover, not a fighter. But beware if i have to fight for what or who i love.

20; Dirty blonde; Green/Blue eyes; Four brothers; Only girl; Complete tomboy; Cluttered; Clean; Loud; Shy; Herself; Flexible personality; Reads through mountains; Writes her share back; Keeps music close; Friends closer; Hates being lonely; Never flown; Stares at the sky; Wishes to travel to all the places she knows nothing about; Loves to smile; Loves to laugh; Loves memories; And cameras; Designs tattoos; wants some herself one day; Loves eyes; Lips; Torsos; Hips; Hands; And legs; She is her backbone and her wings; and loves her for it; Many nervous habits; And OCD's; Enjoys talking; Colours; Writing her letters; Repetition; Design; Language; Literature; And making someones day; Doesn't like being given things; Loves the stars; Dislikes unnecessary nastiness; Loves to collect quotes; Has alot of love to give, but not enough for herself.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 7 March 2012 at 8:25 AM

Hi. Welcome to eggcave.
Any questions, ask!
Big profile.