To be honest... ima newbie :P

in Welcomes & Introductions

444 posts

acacia • 8 March 2012 at 8:51 PM

Hello world of eggcave! i guess you can call me tori 😉 ,my uesr name means some random flower,that means something!😃 OK so i am new (but i knew you already knew that so i guess i will skip to the intro) I love music,school,cheerleading,camping,tennis,vollyball,txtin,animals and etc...I love to write poems,storys,or even draw pictures. My friend HAD a eggcave but then could not balance her studies...but she told me i should go to eggcave because she loved it and thought i needed a break from the..*cough cough* real world *cough* i love twilight and i read the hunger games! oh yeah i can be sorta shy at first but then i can't stop talking i like making a good first impression & sometimes i will poof randomly.& if theres anything i need to know you can tell me 😊 it would help really but i already read all the rules and my friend explained it to me so yeah! 😊

Deleted • 8 March 2012 at 8:53 PM

@acacia WElcoem to egcave want some of my eggs i don't want??

444 posts

acacia • 8 March 2012 at 8:55 PM

@albinodragon Wow really?!?! That would be...awesome 😸 but are you sure its ok?!?!? i mean i don't want you to go out of your way or nothing!!

Deleted • 8 March 2012 at 8:56 PM

no it is 😊 i'll go get the lot ready @acacia

444 posts

acacia • 8 March 2012 at 8:58 PM

@albinodragon well i mean i can't enter the trading post yet so?

Female
1,599 posts

snowrosehell • 8 March 2012 at 9:55 PM

Hiya! Welcome... 😊 Acacia is some sort of a tree, right ? Well, it is in our place. So uhh..., where you from ? 😊

444 posts

acacia • 9 March 2012 at 7:52 AM

@snowrosehell i know its a plant lol haha well now u can have a little piece of me 😋...and i was born in united states but then my family moved to England and i think over the summer i am going back to America! 😃 you?

Female
1,599 posts

snowrosehell • 9 March 2012 at 9:37 AM

@acacia -That's so cool! 😃 As far as I've remembered you said it was some kind of a flower.. 😋 Lol.. xD
Well for me, my family were from Malaysia then, China... I live in Philippines and born there. But, will be moving somewhere around the globe (None won't tell me where though *pouts*). Well as of now, we'll just gonna be visiting other countries.. I guess ? And that ends my short sharing. 😊

959 posts

inhabitant • 9 March 2012 at 9:43 AM

@acacia

WELCOME TO EGGCAVE ❤️

Your username is a beautiful and sturdy tree ^^ I love acacias ^^

If you have any questions or you just want to talk ^^ feel free to ask me ^^

@snowroseshell

I'm from the Philippines too ^^ You speak Filipino Right? ^^ anyways I don't want to spam this newbie's first forum.

444 posts

acacia • 9 March 2012 at 4:00 PM

@snowrosehell whoaaaa 😃 thats like awesome! but why won't they tell you were u moving?creppy...haha!Whats it like in malaysia,china and philippiness

@inhabitant thank you! and awesome i just looked up plants and i liked this name (i also liked the look of the plant 😋) and thank you haha 😃

959 posts

inhabitant • 10 March 2012 at 12:56 AM

@acacia

^^ haha welcome to eggcave ^^

Female
6 posts

julihanh • 10 March 2012 at 2:42 AM

Yo Ima newbie Too!!!

444 posts

acacia • 10 March 2012 at 7:21 AM

@inhabitant haha thank you! 😸

@ julihanh yes! power of the newbies 😸

Deleted • 10 March 2012 at 7:25 AM

Hiii! Welcome to eggcave!!
Did you get @hayz 's speech for newbies? 😃

7,923 posts

hayz • 10 March 2012 at 7:39 AM

@belilalas_25 Actually, I'll answer that myself, no.

OHAIGAWD, SO HIIIII

WELCOME TO EGGCAVE! WHERE INSANE TENANT LIKE ME RESIDE! >w<

THIS PLACE IS WONDERFUL FOR EATING DONUTS AND STABBING PAPERS!

HERE, YOU'LL FIND CRAZY PEOPLE PROBABLY RUNNING AWAY FROM MY EVIL MAN-EATING CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO QUIT. O3O

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. DON'T QUIT.

O3O

444 posts

acacia • 10 March 2012 at 8:51 AM

@belilalas_25 haha thanks for telling me i wouldn't have wanted to miss hayz speeches x)

@hayz that speech... WAS EPIC! 😃 😃 😃 its had meaning! :") i feel so important xD

Deleted • 10 March 2012 at 9:02 AM

@acacia *cough cough* LOL. she's fun Dx but torturous.

444 posts

acacia • 10 March 2012 at 9:05 AM

@belilalas_25 ....O_O *notes to self* haha jk 😋

Deleted • 10 March 2012 at 9:10 AM

@acacia ^^ you do not know what she does to me and my friends during school

444 posts

acacia • 10 March 2012 at 9:11 AM

@belilalas_25 ....do i want to?? xD

Deleted • 10 March 2012 at 9:12 AM

@acacia 😸 i hope you don't get "killed" by her.

444 posts

acacia • 10 March 2012 at 9:13 AM

@belilalas_25 oh well thanks for the words of wisdom O_o*backs away slowly...*