Winter Wonderland

in Chit-Chat

Female
391 posts

joy • 27 November 2010 at 9:25 AM

I woke up this morning to find myself in a winter wonderland! I guess the snow was holding off until after Thanksgiving, to get everyone in the holiday spirit. 😃 Winter is definitely my favorite season. ❤️ True, it's cold, but it's so beautiful and everyone seems so cheery around this time of year.

Is anyone else getting snow too?

1,247 posts

Zac • 27 November 2010 at 3:51 PM

I wish! 😃 Its about 50 degrees where I live.. I'm not complaining, but I do enjoy snow. 😊 (But why does it have to be so cold? 😋)

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 27 November 2010 at 4:44 PM

i wish it snowed in texas D: i hate the cold tho 😱

Deleted • 27 November 2010 at 6:13 PM

Same here it was like a blizzard outside at night >.>

Male
52 posts

giraflare • 27 November 2010 at 8:45 PM

It's pouring snow outside right now at 2am... It's really beautiful :')

Female
391 posts

joy • 27 November 2010 at 10:50 PM

@ zac - Lol, I agree, the cold isn't much fun, but can't have everything. 😊

@ cubexline - Aw, at least you don't have to deal with the cold, ice, shoveling, car troubles... shall I go on about how wonderful snow is? xD

@ freaky0709 / giraflare - Yay! Glad you got to experience some of the snow too. Or should I say, I LOT of the snow? *giggles*

All the snow has melted now. It was fun/beautiful while it lasted. ❤️ At least my mom can drive safely to work tomorrow without having to deal with all the snow and ice. 😊

Female
3 posts

ameliahorror • 28 November 2010 at 4:39 AM

yess, it is snowing here, it looks very nice ;D
but i have to cycle to school every morning.. that's very cold XD

Demigirl
881 posts

elluwah • 28 November 2010 at 6:56 AM

I absolutely love winter. Snow is definitely my favourite form of weather. As you said, it's really beautiful to see.

Unfortunately, we've not experienced any snow. It has snowed in some parts of the UK, but it's not reached my area yet.
I can't wait for when it does though. ❤️

Deleted • 28 November 2010 at 8:57 AM

It flurried yesterday.. Nothing much though. D: I love the snow. Its like you are in a gigantic fluffy white icee.

Female
11 posts

kelberry • 5 December 2010 at 5:11 AM

December! 😃

Finally!!

i definitely agree with you, @joy.
It is cold, but yet everyone is so cheery during x'mas.
Its so magical 😊
Where, i live now, there aint no snow :'(
How i wish i could visit some place with snow 😊
Right now, during the evening, the temperature
rises up till probably 25 degrees Celsius.
Ahh. How i wish i could feel snow, and make snowmans and snowangels, and sit by the fire drinking hot cocoa.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow D':

Deleted • 5 December 2010 at 7:13 AM

Its snowing alot where i am!! we sled everyday. At school sometimes (depending on which teacher) they let us go play snow ball fights 😃
I love the winter 😃 its so cheerful!

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 5 December 2010 at 5:50 PM

The closest thing to snow here is frost on the grass.
Although it did mysteriously snow for a few minutes when I was in school once a few years ago. Really surprising actually.

Female
692 posts

pendulum • 5 December 2010 at 9:56 PM

I live in Pennsylvania, US and we have a good amount of snow. It's beautiful. 😊 ❤️

Female
11 posts

kelberry • 6 December 2010 at 4:21 AM

Im so jealous of all of you XD

I MISS SNOW D':

Female
391 posts

joy • 6 December 2010 at 11:01 AM

Yay for snow! *builds a huge fort and throws snowballs at everyone* 😈

Sorry to hear that some of you are not getting snow. At least you don't have to deal with all the cold, ice, and shoveling, yuck!

The past two days it has been snowing off an on, and it surely is a winter wonderland now! 😃 I'm loving it. ❤️

Female
245 posts

neo428984 • 6 December 2010 at 12:07 PM

It seems as though every time we get snow, it just disappears again. I can handle the cold when there's snow along with it, haha.

I love winter and snow, but I really really hate driving in this weather. A near disaster last year is really carrying over this winter...hopefully I'll get over it, though, hahahaha.

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 12 August 2011 at 7:44 PM

@joy

*sigh*

Winter's around the corner. /3months/