Plookle's Freeze Ray

in Trading & Auctions

Female
494 posts

plookle • 25 June 2011 at 11:52 AM

Hey all, Plookle here. I happen to have a bit of CC to spare, and I can always get more if I need to and there's demand, so I'm opening my own little freeze ray. I can also do gender changes and unfreezes I suppose, and I have nearly every travel (missing the sewer and the treehouse) so if somebody wants to offer on those that would be fine too. Just think of me as a spa, salon, and mad science lab for your babies. 😉

As far as compensation goes I'm looking for retired LEs, not super picky as to what. Just offer what you think is fair and we'll see. I'm especially interesting in Christmas 09 creatures, and original CRWs.

One more thing, I know people are getting skittish about freezes as of late (thanks tons and bunches rated_18). I just want to make it perfectly clear that I'm a trustworthy person. I've gifted many a travel and done tons of trade backs, mostly though I would never do anything to jeopardize my beautiful cove and creatures. So lets do business shall we? *sits back in chair and waits*

Female
216 posts

kdj • 25 June 2011 at 12:11 PM

Could I possibly get a Rhinedorf or Balrogipuwet from you? I think my hermitcrab is dead, so im feeling kinda down. Just tell me what to offer.

Female
494 posts

plookle • 25 June 2011 at 10:35 PM

Welll I'm not don't have any extras of those two right now, and that's a bit more money than I wanted to spend, but I suppose I could do a Balrog. What do you think is fair? I'm only looking for retired LEs.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 25 June 2011 at 10:37 PM

@plookle I can trade you about 3 Treehouses for a Freeze perhaps?

Female
494 posts

plookle • 25 June 2011 at 10:41 PM

@trish I'm not in the market for treehouses. I have all the travels I want, that's just one I don't have extras of so can't trade to people. I'm looking for retired LEs, anything you want to offer? 😉

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 25 June 2011 at 10:41 PM

@plookle What kind of retired LE? You have 'em all. ^^

Female
494 posts

plookle • 25 June 2011 at 10:43 PM

@trish I know goof. I'm bulking up my trading account, so when some egg comes along and I need to get my hands on it *cough*asteroid*cough* I have some collateral. So anything really. What do you think a freeze is worth?

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 25 June 2011 at 10:47 PM

@plookle I dunno. >.< Treelar?

Female
494 posts

plookle • 25 June 2011 at 11:08 PM

@trish A treelar sounds reasonable. I would be willing to do that. Wanna set up the trade?