How'd You get YOUR ONNY?

in General

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 27 June 2011 at 3:35 PM

If you have an Onny, how did you manage to get it? πŸ˜‰ I'm sure we all have a nice long story behind our Onnies. 😊

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 27 June 2011 at 3:36 PM

I have no ideaπŸ˜‹

Deleted • 27 June 2011 at 3:37 PM

I gave an arm xDD

293 posts

dragonfriend • 28 June 2011 at 9:16 PM

I gave a Rhine and some other creatures way back when they weren't worth too much.

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 9:22 PM

I bought two [On accident I bought 4, but it was a glitch so Ian gave me back my money.]

I kept Muzai, and traded my male to Zac [I think it's his now Zeus - but he won't reply Dx] for a Mummar, a Gobbler, and I think an original CRW egg.

Now, he would have under offered, but at the time it was a good deal

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 10:50 PM

Okay.
Long story.
Had an Onny named Chimii (stupid name I know) bought with my own CC first day of their release.
That took mucho begging. Then, I thought I had him in Tim's while I went away for a week.
I didn't D:
So then I got another one and it is probably now THE most rarest Onny on earth. It was a girl name Chamii. Traded her to Pachi89, the name is now Jacky. Under the circumstances it was stolen July 15th or something. Yeah.
And its a frozen egg.
My BFFL knew I wanted an Onny again. So she traded me hers for free.
Believe it or not, she got her Onny free. Cncarter gave it to her because Lisa was so polite when she asked.
yeah, see how different people were back then?

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 28 June 2011 at 10:52 PM

Don't have one ;(

2,425 posts

blackrose_chan • 28 June 2011 at 11:01 PM

I wonder what people did to get a tine because I want tines more then onny because to me anything cute is related to devil or evil.

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 11:04 PM

When i got a mo i traded her for a onny. The person accepted and that person quit shortly after so i got the mo that i traded back.

So the onny was mostly FREEπŸ˜ƒ

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 11:12 PM

@blackrose_chan -

I gave a lot of Tines away, and I gave my male tine to my friend Marina.

She did give me a mo when she got a second one, though.

Female
128 posts

crazymushroom • 29 June 2011 at 12:57 AM

I used to have two, that I bought when they were released. I think on the first day. And I traded one of them to Kitty19cat I THINK. And I don't remember exactly what for. It better have been good though. >πŸ˜‹ Lol. I wish I never had traded it. Their names were Flippity and Floppity. ;[

9,386 posts

smilies • 29 June 2011 at 1:01 AM

LittleEars:
When the onnys first released I went CRRRAAAAZZZY trying to get one. I don't quite remember what I traded but it was like, 3 lots xD And I had to thank the user like, 500,000 times, and help them get a mo (which I got them within the week πŸ˜‹)

Fate:
A day or two later I saw an onny in the TC for a roo xD So I got her too xD

Bunnzilla:
Wait a second... How DID I get Bunnzilla? O_o I don't actually remember >_<

Nephy:
Quitting user. 'Nuff said πŸ˜‹

Female
762 posts

thursdays_dove • 1 July 2011 at 8:49 PM

I bought Loony_Luna from the CSP myself. I bought something like 12 Onnies and gave them away to random people. I wish I knew what became of all of them, but oh well! 😊

Female
2,003 posts

furfur • 1 July 2011 at 8:55 PM

I traded a frozen foo egg for my onny named Bijou and a rhinedorf

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 July 2011 at 9:00 PM

Anyone know how I got Bunnzilla? O_o
I'm hoping to get another onny soon 😈

Deleted • 1 July 2011 at 9:02 PM

I only remember how I got three out of like 7 that ive had.

Jacky from Pwuffy

I got another when they first released for a Mo

And another when they first released for a Shaibun

Good trades imo.

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 July 2011 at 9:05 PM

@pachi89 D: I had to trade like, 20 shaibuns for one >_<

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 1 July 2011 at 9:08 PM

I traded my doovoo to Nvr4Evr1 for an alien, tine,foo, snolo, and balrog then I traded the snolo and raicorn to cubexline for a mo, then traded the mo and alien to ladinagrl for an onny!

Female
156 posts

mzlexipooh • 1 July 2011 at 9:12 PM

Someone Quit and I was the first to offer a junk egg on her Onny πŸ˜‰

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 1 July 2011 at 9:14 PM

SuivezMoi, a really cheap trade on the second day of their release.

Now, you'd be a full on idiot to try offering what I did.

Who ever it was that traded it to me completely disappeared after I traded. So whoever it is, *hugattack* & thanks πŸ˜ƒ

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 1 July 2011 at 9:18 PM

I got my two Onnies (Creamie and Miltonius) when their owners quit. I since traded them both away (I don't remember what I got for them). I liked them, but I got sick of being harassed for them.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 2 July 2011 at 1:38 AM

Mine was somewhat free. ^^ I gave a free Macbot to @smilies, so she helped me get an Onny from thurdays_dove, because I had 2 Macbots, kept one, and given one to smilies.

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 1:46 AM

my friend gave me one for free when i joined, but then there was some sort of glitch and i never got it, so Ian replaced it and it's still an egg. But i am pondering over whether to freeze it or not....

9,386 posts

smilies • 2 July 2011 at 1:50 AM

@trish because you are awesome πŸ˜ƒ

Demigirl
881 posts

elluwah • 2 July 2011 at 3:07 AM

Bought mine when it was released, and kept it ever since. ❀️
No long story, just simple. 😊

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 3:18 AM

Oh, I don't have one, but I want one SO much! Why must there be eggs that I will never get because people think they're much more rare than they actually are...? DX

Female
11 posts

charrize • 2 July 2011 at 3:30 AM

Mine, Opul, was from loads of begging and awesome trades πŸ˜‰

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 2 July 2011 at 9:53 AM

@Pachi89 Gave it to me for free. 😸

Female
343 posts

dragonkeeper • 2 July 2011 at 10:49 AM

Ive had aprodite since they came out in the cc shop for easter last year and Akira I traded a orrignal blogi and some cc pets and it took me a few wekks to get an offer I thought I was never going to get one

Female
409 posts

lisa1321 • 2 July 2011 at 2:56 PM

I had an Onny that I gave to Pwuffy cause she's awesome and she had already gone through 2 Onny's so I gave her Becci. I Originally got Becci from Cncarter7276 fro free.