Owl/Carpet Creature Idea

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Male
43 posts

ade323 • 27 March 2012 at 2:46 AM

Yes, you read it right; an Owl/Carpet Creature. Unfortunately, I can't think of a name, much less what color it should be. If you can, please comment and give suggestions for the name.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section;=&global=1&q=EggCave#/d4u6ks8

Well? What do you think?
#creaturesuggestion

Female
5,641 posts

april__ • 27 March 2012 at 4:20 AM

@ade323 First off, I LOVE your featured. He looks like Veemon off of Digimon! Except that he's green, not blue. I've snooped and his evolved form also looks like one of Veemon's forms. How cute!

Secondly, I think the idea of your creature is very interesting, but with just black and white it's kind of hard to see the details. ^.^

The egg looks awesome by the way!

Male
43 posts

ade323 • 27 March 2012 at 4:35 AM

@april, Thanks! I can't color it because I'm horrible at choosing colors, when I put color to something, it usually ends up like a rainbow exploded or one boring color...

Other than that, can you think of a name for it?

Female
5,641 posts

april__ • 27 March 2012 at 5:16 AM

I've got to be the worst at names!

Ah, well, it's cool!

Try thinking of a specific colour scheme and stick to it?

Male
43 posts

ade323 • 27 March 2012 at 5:23 AM

....I don't even know what a color scheme is... *face palm*

Female
5,641 posts

april__ • 27 March 2012 at 5:24 AM

It's wehere you have set colours.

For example, the colour scheme of my bathroom is black and white. So it's all black and whtie with maybe hints of another colour.

Male
43 posts

ade323 • 27 March 2012 at 5:26 AM

Oops, double post.

And thanks for the definition but I think I'l play it safe for now, I don't want this idea to go down because of horrible coloring. Maybe I'll practice first, then i'll put colors into stuff.

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 5 May 2012 at 9:27 PM

@ade323
That's really cool looking! 😱

Male
43 posts

ade323 • 5 May 2012 at 9:31 PM

@whispers

Thanks. It's one of the first few creatures I started making for Eggcave but now I'm afraid of giving my ideas and not having them used, since I'm technically giving them ownership of them and I just can't stand to do that.