The Islands ( Mysterious )

in Roleplaying

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 28 June 2011 at 1:23 PM

Okay... let me first get a background on the story...
It take place in 3011. At this time scientists are trying to find a cure for the many diseases that have developed in which was once the 7 Continentants but is now a scattered place of islands. As I said, new diseases have broken out and are killing more and more people each day. While testing the new product someone ( or something ) put in the wrong thing. It had a terrible outcome. You see, they were testing on animals, and instead of doing one at a time they did it all at once and, well, it made new breeds- dangerous breeds- of animals... Please comment so I can continue!!

Male
16 posts

rusty8684 • 28 June 2011 at 8:30 PM

one day a boy named Eric was walking down the street to the hospital to see his mother because of her disease when suddenly a huge lion like animal with spikes on its back and razor sharp claws attacked him and then it made a loud screeching sound and many other strange types of beasts he had never heard of came and attacked him. Eric never got to the hospital.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 7 July 2011 at 3:30 PM

Okay, sorry it has been a while since I have been on this. here is the rest of the story.

You are either a person or a beast! Pick who you are!!! You can be up to two, Here is the thingamobobber.

Name:
Creature:
Beast or Human:
Looks:
Personality:
Background Story: