Hi! I'm new.

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
124 posts

londonrenee • 3 April 2012 at 11:04 PM

Hi! I made my account a loooong time ago, but I think I only had one pet. So basically, I just got my first egg. ^^

I do have 1 question. Is there a limit to how many eggs you have? Or is there a suggestion, like if you have too many will it be harder to get clicks and most will die?

- You can call me London. 😉

Other
3,225 posts

pipkitten • 3 April 2012 at 11:08 PM

Welcome back to Egg Cave, @Londonrenee! 😃

Currently the limit on the number of eggs you can have is 300. And if you have a bunch of creatures, it doesn't really affect your ability to get clicks, outside the fact that most users won't take the time to feed a humongous cove. Just keep your eggs with Tim at all times until they reach level 2000. 😊

Female
124 posts

londonrenee • 6 April 2012 at 5:19 PM

Thank you!
Who is Tim? I feel like such a newbie. x3
Also, how do you get an egg under your name on posts?
Thanks so much for the help.

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 6 April 2012 at 5:21 PM

@londonrenee

Tim is the owner of Tim's Food SHoppe, in which you can book your pets.

You get an egg under your name on posts (called "featureds") by going to Preferences, Profile, and Featured. You can select any egg from that.

Hope I helped! ^^

Deleted • 6 April 2012 at 5:23 PM

@londonrenee

Hi London Welcome to eggcave.I recently joined again from my quit! Welcome to eggcave

Female
124 posts

londonrenee • 6 April 2012 at 5:27 PM

@pepplestar-nightclan

Thank you! That helped a lot!

@moon_theif

Thank you! Same here, just before I never got any eggs or did anything. I made an account but forgot about it before I even started. x3

EDIT: I've stumbled across another question. How do you know the rarity of a pet? So I know if a trade is fair, and what a pet is worth. Thanks for any help. ^^"

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 6 April 2012 at 8:53 PM

@londonrenee Hello 😊 In the Archives, if you look up a certain pet, there will be a weighted rarity number. The higher the number, the more common the creature 😊 Hope that helps 😊

Female
124 posts

londonrenee • 6 April 2012 at 9:02 PM

@duchess Oh, okay! I was wondering what that was! Thank you! 😊

EDIT: I have another question! Sorry! Some of my pets don't have many clicks or views. What is the difference, and how do I get more? Also, why do some eggs have a star on them.?