*pokes head in and..... STEALS EGGS!!!* ^.^

in Welcomes & Introductions

Deleted • 4 April 2012 at 12:27 AM

Hello all! I'm Ember. Pleased to be apart of your fine website!

I've been playing at virtual pet websites for close to 15 years now... so I don't know if I would say I'm 'new' to the whole thing, but I'm new to this particular kind of pet lol.

Well, to tell you a bit about myself...

I LOVE manga! Well, saddly I have only read 2 manga sereis all the way through... kinda lol. They are:

Vampire Knight and XXXholic

I would love to be able to read D.Gray, Full Metal, Naruto, and Bleach tho!

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 4 April 2012 at 12:53 AM

Welcome to the site. *bows courteously*

I'm Aykay. Let me know if you have any questions. I'll do my best to answer them.

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 4 April 2012 at 12:57 AM

@Lightnigember Welcome! 😊 I have a friend who reads VK; sadly, it didn't really catch me and I dropped it 😋
I ~watch- Bleach and Naruto as anime though... X3

Deleted • 4 April 2012 at 1:13 AM

@dada_dragon and @asi - Thank you for your welcomes!

@asi - I have tried to watch Naruto (the American verson) and have failed to like it. I can't STAND the voice of Naruto in the USA verson. I like the Japanese verson tho, although I haven't been able to sit down and watch it from start to current lol.

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 4 April 2012 at 1:14 AM

@Lightnigember I never seem to have a problem with the voices, although Naruto does annoy the heck out of me, I think he'd do that in any language 😋

Deleted • 4 April 2012 at 1:20 AM

@asi Most likely! I love the storyline, I really do! If I could only sit down and READ the subtitles for the Japanese verson! Im too lazy. XD

*sigh*

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 4 April 2012 at 1:25 AM

@Lightnigember Well, right now I'm crawling through the fillers, where the storyline isn't so great XD
But sometimes it's nice to have a change from the usual protagonist 😋 Like Ichigo. He was great at the start, but has got more and more dull X3
Where did you get up to in Naruto? Maybe I can get you motivated again X3

Deleted • 4 April 2012 at 1:38 AM

@asi The very last episode I watched (from the japanese verson) was when the 'puppet man' was killed in the cave. After or before that I don't remember much lol.

I'm SERIOUSLY considering reading the manga tho. I've heard from several diff people that it's better than the anime lol.

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 4 April 2012 at 1:40 AM

@Lightnigember ... Okay, I can't get anything from that XD

Deleted • 4 April 2012 at 1:51 AM

@asi Can't get anything from the manga or from what I said lol?

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 4 April 2012 at 2:00 AM

@Lightnigember There are a lot of puppet guys and caves X3 But I don't think I remember anything quite like that 😋

Deleted • 4 April 2012 at 2:02 AM

@asi Hmmmm, I think I remember the 'puppet master' being ina cave.... and Naruto chasing after someone in the same episode... Wow it's been 2 years since I've seen anything of Naruto LOL

I still love the storyline tho ^.^