Hey! It's the new kid!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
3 posts

dasecret • 6 April 2012 at 10:46 PM

Hi! I just joined this site I think yesterday? So I'm still learning everything! Please tell me anything I need to know!

Question: How do you earn EC/money? and what do you use it for?

Female
897 posts

euro22 • 6 April 2012 at 10:48 PM

@dasecret
By feeding creatures. You use it for.. well mostly buying backgrounds for eggs and for buying a calla but thats mostly it except for giving it for a contest prize or for trading.

Female
3 posts

dasecret • 6 April 2012 at 10:50 PM

@euro22
Thank you!
But...what's a calla

Female
897 posts

euro22 • 6 April 2012 at 10:51 PM

@dasecret
My profile creature.

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 6 April 2012 at 10:54 PM

@dasecret Hello 😊 Welcome to Egg cave 😃

Female
5,641 posts

april__ • 7 April 2012 at 3:26 AM

Hello there! And welcome to egg cave! =D

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 7 April 2012 at 4:37 AM

@dasecret Welcome ❤️

A Calla is a special creature that can only be obtained by trading or buying it at the SAR Center (hover your mouse over Explore and click SAR Center, then click Calla Reconstruction Labs). You must pay 100,000 EC to get it.

Hover your mouse over Explore then click Archives: it has a list of all the creatures and their evolutions 😊

Female
1,599 posts

snowrosehell • 7 April 2012 at 9:17 AM

@dasecret - Hiya! Welcome 😸

Also, if you could use EC to buy travels or to feed for you creatures at Tim's, that is, if you're lazy to get on here. That way, you could keep them alive 😊

Female
3 posts

dasecret • 7 April 2012 at 4:41 PM

@duchess - thank you
@april__ - thanx
@karamel - thank you, that's very helpful
@snowrosehell - what if you want to get your creature(s) back but you don't have enough money?

Female
1,599 posts

snowrosehell • 7 April 2012 at 9:23 PM

@dasecret - You want you're creature(s) back from where specifically?

If it's on a travel you don't really have to pay for them back. If you wanna bring them home you could always click the button for free. There is an instruction when you got o the travel agency.
But, if it's on Tim's the you just have to wait for the feed to end. There's an indication on how many days you want your creature(s) to be fed and will maintain the happiness by 100. 😊