Eggcave News

in General

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 29 June 2011 at 6:31 PM

Here, it is kinda like the Blog, but I post news about things happening in eggcave like people quitting, contests, and stuff like that too. Check back soon for more Eggcave News! Tell me if there is something new in the comments. If you do, I may put it on here, and you get some free "advertising" for your contest or whatever you told me. 😃

@Nenielsen has a contest going on, it isn't too late to enter! Contest Points Prizes Ends July 14. Participants For more info, visit @nenielsen

There is now a link to Previous Site Events on the bottom of the page.

According to Ian, Firefox is much faster than Internet Explorer for Eggcave.

The current cash shop creatures will retire.

You can now block users on Preferences.

Ian has confirmed that there will be an Eggcave app in the apple app store, date not known.

In the Eggcave source code, there is a hint that there will be games. The following code appears under the Explore tab: &lt;!--<li><a href="#">Games</a></li>--&gt;
But it's commented out.

And look what I found under Community in the html: &lt;!--<li><a href="#" class="first">New Species Contest</a></li><li><ahref="#">Poetry Contest</a></li><li><a href="#">Fan Art Gallery</a></li><li><a href="#">Weekly Editorial</a></li><li><a href="#">Daily Creature Trivia</a></li>--&gt;

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 29 June 2011 at 7:12 PM

Oh that's cool the hidden stuff like games, etc. 😃 Cool that you noticed! 😸