*Best Creature Contest*

in General

Deleted • 30 June 2011 at 1:04 PM

CANCELED SORRY
1st Place: A Calla, Tray, and 1st pick of 3 travels
2nd Place: Something and 2nd pick of 3 travels
3rd Place: 3rd pick of 3 travels
The travels are: SOMETHING, Cupid's Arrow, and Christmas Lit House.

Enter 1 creature.
Good Qualifications Are:
Good Name, Good travel, good creature
Bad Qualifications Are:
Bad name, common travel

Don't make any chat here. PLEASE. You have from June 30th to July 14th, two days before I go to the Paul McCartney concert at Yankee Stadium. Okay? Don't make any posts asking to enter or anything like that.

You also have to make a minimum 1 paragraph maximum 3 story about your creature. DON'T ASK TO ENTER, JUST ENTER.

Begin!

QUESTIONS? POST ON MY PROFILE PLEASE~

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 30 June 2011 at 1:16 PM

@Pwuffy (sorry xD) I'm a little confused. So, if we wanna join, then just post here with the creature and the story? X3

Deleted • 30 June 2011 at 1:20 PM

I'll join as soon as I get time. Off to a swim meet, now!πŸ˜ƒ

Deleted • 30 June 2011 at 1:21 PM

@choocalate Okay, just edit your post please so I can read the stories easier!
@thepells4 Yes πŸ˜ƒ Just edit your post like I said to chooc.

978 posts

lwarlen • 30 June 2011 at 1:24 PM

I'm am entering Ablaze the Terron he is wearing a "Star of Bethlehem".This is my paragraph.
Title: Ablazed Shadows

Ablaze the terron,is the guiding shadow though the night.Whenever you sad and lost alone.Ablaze may raise your day. Inside he's a happy soul. Though a grumpy soul is inside of him too ,and you may be stuck forever. He is the alpha and omega, good and bad ,and friend to foe. He also might try to bite.So may you never have to fright from little ablaze.

this is the story that which I shall tell. Ablaze's owner ,Lwarlen, who still loves and cares doesn't know of the depressing tale at night because one day ,after trading with a merchant to buy an essence of litsdnats.When he was given to potion it was contaminated by a spirit which possessed him to be a picky terron only at night. Now all who are attacked wish the legend were never true.

After many years after legend was born many people wonder if he returned to normal,the answer is Yes. Fifteen years after those terrible nights Lwarlen wanted Ablaze to grow. So, one day he brought Ablaze to a magician who cast magic upon him which went wrong because of that spirit.Then, that spirit ran far away.Many today wonder where that ghost went and though many hope it shall never come back.

The end

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 30 June 2011 at 1:25 PM

@pwuffy

Creature I'm entering: My feat
Species: Mummar, Adult
Name: Mummars
Travel: Star of Bethlehem

Mummars is a lonely mummar; everybody seems to hate her for her looks. She remembers when she first got adopted on Halloween. She wanders the hills and forests, searching for anyone that will understand that despite her looks, she is a kind and gentle mummar. But everytime she makes eye contact will any human, her huge, orange eyes mummify their body. Will she ever find a friend?

I tried to make it sound all epic and sad πŸ˜‹

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 30 June 2011 at 1:26 PM

Are we making a real story, like how we got it, or a fake one, like spenser_dog's?

Deleted • 30 June 2011 at 1:27 PM

@spendser_dog_123 Thanks for entering πŸ˜ƒ Nice story!!!
@lwarlen Okay πŸ˜ƒ
@crooton1 Anything

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 30 June 2011 at 1:30 PM

@pwuffy Thanks, I didn't know if we were supposed to make a story describing the creature or like, an actual STORY, so I just typed the first thing that popped into my head... 😈

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 30 June 2011 at 1:42 PM

i want to enter the creature im entering is Fluffpillow 😸

"Fluffpillow like cookie. Cookie make Fluffpillow happy. Happy good. Cookie also good. Fluffpillow go CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP on cookie," she gurgles, snuffling and nuzzling your foot with her fuzzy head. You chuckle at her antics.

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 30 June 2011 at 1:45 PM

I'm entering Rhyme,my Nogar. 😊

Stitched together with love and care,
You open your eyes but nobodies there.
Curled up and lonely, wishing all night,
Hoping someone will hold you tight.
A tear is shed from your lonely heart,
And it seems you are falling apart.
But as the dawn is breaking near,
Somethings close, Whats that you hear?

A girl is there, as lonely as you,
She's sad and broken,that is true.
She picks you up and holds you tight,
This is what you hoped for each night!
Someone to love you and call you their own.
Now, Dear Nogar...It's time we go home.

@pwuffy

Deleted • 30 June 2011 at 1:46 PM

read the whole first post please guys.

Female
211 posts

moonlightfaerie • 30 June 2011 at 1:50 PM

@pwuffy Entering Mindnightterror the Goblar. His travel is Abandoned dark castle.(He wanted to write his own story)

When I came to Ms. Moonlight's cove I was afraid. My owner promised that I was in a good home and would be well fed, at the time I could not understand why she left. Ms. Moonlight was nice and kept me in the shade. (We goblar's can't take a lot of sun light with out haveing a heat stroke. We come from a cooler and darker land) In a blur I saw a tasma run with rocks being thrown at him and a very mad Taigrin waddling out of the cave. "If you dont like my cooking go fend for your self!!" She dangerously wandered close to the light. (At the time I had no clue other creatures could go out in the sun all the time.) "Wait!"I called " You might get too hot-" And everything faded into blackness.

I woke up in a pool of water in the shade, looking up strait at the Taigrin. "Not all creatures can't go in to the sun like you." I blushed, knowing I wasn't the smartest Goblar. "I got you ice and dragged you in to the pool. And let me tell you it was not easy with flippers." She paused then supprisingly said, "So you just have to be my friend to make it up to me." I have loved being at my new home ever since.

Deleted • 30 June 2011 at 1:53 PM

@moonlight Nice story πŸ˜ƒ

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 30 June 2011 at 2:15 PM

Could I enter Maree? 😊

Deleted • 30 June 2011 at 2:16 PM

@gagamonster15 Yup

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 30 June 2011 at 2:16 PM

Thanks *-*

Female
72 posts

_piano_pokemon_ • 30 June 2011 at 2:29 PM

Were am I ?

Deleted • 30 June 2011 at 2:34 PM

I am entering my onny, CutePie.

You have to admit that CutePie is a perfect name for an onny. The onny's travel is The Meadow With a Bunny. Well, thats what i think its calledπŸ˜‹ I got her by traded my mo when they were still rare to a user. Shortly after that user quit and gave back my mo. So the onny was tecnecaly Free! I never traded her, but i gave a lot of different names and travels it seems like she wont even remember who she truly is☹️

Thank You! \
*Bows*

Female
102 posts

blaze4ever12 • 30 June 2011 at 2:38 PM

Ohhi. o: *got bored*
I'll be entering my little darling Olimpt. ^^;

Name: Prints
Species: Olimpt
Travel: Goldentree Meadows

S t o r y ;;

"I can't help it, my family needs me." Those were the last words that the orange-furred jungle cat spoke before he disappeared from his den. I tried to talk him out of leaving, I tried my hardest, though without prevail. It was too late; he was gone from my life forever.

- - - - -

"I'm here," the older version of that Olimpt muttered in my ears, the voice echoing over and over again. I couldn't believe it: he was back. I asked him where he went, though all he said was one word. Prince. That word almost sounded like his own name of Prints, which shocked me.

"You're back Prints," I purred in response, giving a small lick on his cheek. "You're back, and that is all that matters." I added quickly, his head suddenly resting down on mine. "I would never leave you for good, Aisu. This family needs me much more."

And that was it. He was back, and I was happy. Just plain... happy. Together we sat under the shade of the large, waxy leaves of the jungle's trees, our tails twinned. My best friend was back with me, and perhaps, just maybe, this would turn into something much more than friendship.

-fin-

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 30 June 2011 at 2:49 PM

Name: Chocolatesnow
Travel: Purple Night Sky
Species: Brownil

It was a freezing night, the coldest of the winter. One little Brownil stood in the snow, outside of her cave where she lived. She was looking for any sign of food, because it had been a horribly cold hibernation and she had not packed enough food to survive. Her parents were inside. The Brownil looked for hours for anything as tiny as a Shamrue to eat. She could find nothing. Finally, with a depressed heart and an empty tummy, she returned home to her cave.
The Brownil was absolutly astonished and heartbroken by what she found there. Her parents were dying from hunger. The Brownil cried and cried, wondering what to do. Her mother told her to get back to sleep and hope for the best.

That was only part of it, please somebody post so I can post the rest of it

Deleted • 30 June 2011 at 2:53 PM

I just can't believe all of your writing talent. I know two already that are going to aspire! The two of you I am already keeping an eye on and I'm really excited to see who wins in the end.

@rosey77 You may finish 😊

Deleted • 30 June 2011 at 2:53 PM

Entering Eitai the Tine. He's currently traveling through the Clouds.

Once upon a February - okay, cheesy beginning, I know - I was picked up by victoria_the_wolf. She was a kind owner, and that same February, I gained a mate and a daughter. For a year we were all happily together, but then starlightsundae joined Ark. I didn't know why, but I was being traded over to her. Victoria insisted I was going to a good home, and I tried to believe her, but I was terrified of being split from my family and friends.

When I arrived at my new owner's cove, she explained that I'd never be far from my family, that any time I needed to go back, I could. I was surrounded by eggs at first, which was pretty lonely, but it made me feel pretty powerful. Slowly but surely, the rest of her cove is coming to life, and it's pretty interesting to watch a cove from its beginning. Whether I'm still with Starlight, or back with Victoria, I know I'll be seeing both coves continue to blossom in the future.

Basically, I retyped the little story I've got on his profile. It's the shortest thing I could think of.

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 30 June 2011 at 2:57 PM

*CONTINUED*

When the Brownil woke up, she found herself in... a box? Her parents were nowhere to be seen! She frantically hit the box with her paws, but the box did not budge. Suddenly, she heard a human voice. "Calm down, calm down..." it said. Was she being took by a human? The human girl opened the box and took the Brownil out. "I think I'll name you Chocolatesnow, because it was snowing out, and you are the rich color of chocolate." Chocolatesnow suddenly realized her parents were in some more boxes. When the girl realized Chocolatesnow missed her parents, she said, "Don't worry! You can visit them in my friend's cove all the time. We will feed them so they get better." Chocolatesnow smiled. This girl really was kind. "By the way, my name is Rosey and I am your new owner." she said. Chocolatesnow grinned and playfully jumped onto Rosey's lap.

Okay, how was the story? It took a long time... 😊

Female
2,003 posts

furfur • 30 June 2011 at 3:18 PM

Name: Unicorn
Species: Tine (2nd stage)
Travel: Pink Clouds of Southwestern Ark

Unicorn seeks shelter from the parched and barren air. She nearly slips in something red and sticky. She notices a trail of it leading to a body in the distance. Its a wounded creature, a nogar. Unicorn rushes to help him. He is cold and near to death. She burrows her face into his arms, and blood covers her face. A deep growl come from him. She begins to lick his wounds affectionately. He sighs accepting her help. Shadows fly overhead. Unicorn releases a small growl. Ragons have come to take their kill. The ragons snarl at her releasing toxic flames from their mouths. Unicorn places her self between the nogar and the ragons....

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 30 June 2011 at 3:24 PM

@pwuffy Could you shorten the length? A lot of people have entered and I am going to explode wanting to know who won >_________<

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 30 June 2011 at 3:30 PM

Name: MrMallow
Travel: The Shipyard Docks
Species: Alkub

A p r i l 2 0 1 0
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It is raining.

The rhythmic pounding on the pavement is comforting to the small figure, curled up under a shelter. It pulls itself up to reveal a scrawny Alkub, a cub. The cub bends down and takes the scruff of another creature, and begins dragging the larger mass painfully towards a mound of dirt. As it comes closer its scarred, broken eyes are visible. We can read them. The cub has witnessed death.

It shambles towards the mound, dragging its motionless companion. When it reaches the mound, it's fur is caked with mud and grime. Two lines of clean fur run down its face, the dirt washed away by tears. Its companion falls down into a pit next to the mound, and the cub begins pushing earth over the hole. It retreats to its shelter, shaking. It curls up and begins trembling with tears. We have seen this many times. It is routine.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
J u n e 2 0 1 1

MrMallow snapped up, his fur drenched with sweat. He shook his head. "Another bad dream." he murmured. He tucked his head under him again and closed his eyes. "Only.... I wish it wasn't true." He drifted off to sleep.

Female
1,571 posts

rileytibbles • 30 June 2011 at 3:59 PM

egg name: UncleDavid
Travel: fairyworld
species: rhinedorf
UncleDavid is very special. He was named after a VERY special person in my life. See every summer I went to visit my Granny, all my cousins, aunts, uncles, and what not in Texas. My favorite Uncle was Uncle David. Sadly, he was an alcoholic, and he didn't know when to stop. In late 2008, was diagnosed with liver cancer, which only has a 17% survival rate. The doctors told him only had approximately 2 more weeks to live. We wouldn't stand for it. He lived nearly another 2 YEARS. We showed them. But sadly in late 2010 he passed away in his sleep. I named this egg in his memory because dragons are fierce and strong, just like Uncle David.

@pwuffy

Deleted • 30 June 2011 at 5:27 PM

I'll read all of these later πŸ˜ƒ
Very nice job everyone

Deleted • 30 June 2011 at 10:56 PM

Joining πŸ˜‹

It will be Muzai [Innocence] my Onny.