eggclan LOL

in Roleplaying

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 July 2011 at 1:47 PM

Rouges slowly creep closer to the camp while Brightshadow tries to fight bloodfur

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 2 July 2011 at 1:50 PM

It was at times like these Lune wished she had more warriors on her side and ....... what was that noise

Lune worried "Whats going on down there?"

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 July 2011 at 1:54 PM

meanwhile at the leaders fight Brightshadow was terribly wounded and on the brink of losing her life (he was going to get her nine lives the next moon)

Oops i mean he changed it now 😸

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 2 July 2011 at 1:58 PM

lune heard a shriek

Lune (shocked): "Brightshadow!!!"

Lune wasted no time and ran to the fight scene without realising the danger she was putting the elder into

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 July 2011 at 2:05 PM

Brightsky was limp on the ground his breathing getting very shallow

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 2 July 2011 at 2:09 PM

Lune un sheathed her claws and hissed at the enemy. She threw Brightshadow over her back and ran back to camp, she had to get to the medicine cat soon

(recorrected mistake brightsky to brightshadow)

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 July 2011 at 2:11 PM

Brightshadow you mean 😸

medicine cats name is Moonpool

Ok now story
but Brightshadow was losing too much blood

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 2 July 2011 at 2:16 PM

Lune dashed into Moonpool's medicine cave and gentaly put Brightshadow on the floor. Moonpool had just finished a remedy and was flabbergasted at the state of thier leader.

She took the leader away from sight in a flower bed. She came backwards and forwards with water and medicine to cure thier leader.

Moonpool told Lune to guard the elder, then something clicked in Lune "THE LEADER!!!!"

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 July 2011 at 2:22 PM

at the leader fight Brightshadow was ALSO trying to protect 2 appretices Redpaw(he ran of during the fight to find the leader)and Skypaw(same)

but bloodfur had killed Redpaw and Skypaw was wailing for her (redpaw was skypaws sister)

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 2 July 2011 at 2:27 PM

Lune arrived at the elders place and was relieved to find himsafely asleep on the floor.

Curious Lune wandered to the scene of th fight to find out what was going on now.

When she arrived she saw the body of redpaw... and its sister skypaw meowing in sorrow, Lune joined in until the whole cat camp was wailing in sorrow.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 July 2011 at 2:31 PM

Redpaws mother Daisypelt ran out of the den to lick her kits the kits struggled looking for their father Greystorm but he had been killed in the fight as well

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 2 July 2011 at 2:33 PM

Lune thought is as her fault and ran off crying she lay in her cave upset

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 July 2011 at 2:40 PM

Moonpool came into the room and layed down next to Lune grooming her fur

Moonpool :Brightshadow is breathing again and shall recover by the next moon and with no one to lead the clan for this moon and Brightsky(deputy) no where in sight i think starclan wants you to become leader for this moon no other cat could have done better than you don't believe Greystorm an Redpaw are truly gone they now will watch us from the stars
moonpool then began to stand and look for more wounded

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 2 July 2011 at 2:44 PM

Lune: "WHAT!!!" She shouted "They want ME to be leader"
she lay there even more depressed sh pulled her ears over her eyes and counted to ten but it was all real

(can we just stay on this story and leave hamster one until tommorrow it is easier than jumping from post to post 😊 )

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 July 2011 at 2:50 PM

moonpool talked without turning around
Moonpool: After all you saved many more lives then those that were lost Redpaw and Greystorm want you to be leader ask yourself this what would you've done if the leader had died what

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 2 July 2011 at 2:54 PM

Lune: "Your right moonpool, I would be nothing with out the leader. I have to continue the duty for her sake. I am going to show the leader what I can do" Lune ran outside and made a silent promise to defend the clan until the leader was better

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 2 July 2011 at 2:57 PM

Oops! I've been gone really long O.O

Blood: *growls* I've heard of Ruby! *laughs* Bone is my father. (made up) *attacks*

Brightsky: *hiss Jumps infront of BrightShadow*

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 2 July 2011 at 3:00 PM

Lune ran down the hill and began to patrol the camp, she was going to lead them just as well as Brightshadow

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 July 2011 at 3:01 PM

Moonpool looks up and begins to talk with Nightstar(nightclan's original leader and Moonpool's father) in starclan
Moonpool:Warm,kind hearts have made this clan haven't they Nightstar.
tears begin to drip from Moonpool's eyes
Moonpool:I don't want the same fate for our new leader Nightstar...as you im sorry i wasn't able to save you.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 2 July 2011 at 3:03 PM

Brightsky: *hiss* Why did u change, Brother?
Blood: Why did the water turn to wine?
Brightsky: Blood!
Blood; There's nothing u can do. *evil laugh*

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 2 July 2011 at 3:04 PM

Lune ran back to her cave she had forgotten to thank moonpool for filling her with hope again but when she got there she wondered what moonpool and nightstar were talking about so she peered around the side of the cave watching

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 July 2011 at 3:04 PM

@redstar-fireclan ok lets say that happened around post #6 😸

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 2 July 2011 at 3:05 PM

@redstar-fireclan
(can we all just control our own characters so we can all have a say in the lines of the story)

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 2 July 2011 at 3:05 PM

@carnatate
kay.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 2 July 2011 at 3:06 PM

@redstar-fireclan
(can we all just control our own characters so we can all have a say in the lines of the story)

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 2 July 2011 at 3:07 PM

@nogardragon
(StarClan help me..Sure..I guess...)

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 2 July 2011 at 3:07 PM

@redstar-fireclan

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 2 July 2011 at 3:08 PM

Brightshadows sister Darkstar and her clan (shes also a leader )

Darkstar:*HISS* what happened too my brother i heard shrieks and came.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 2 July 2011 at 3:08 PM

(My posts keep coming up every minute without me posting, wierd ☚ī¸ )

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 2 July 2011 at 3:09 PM

@nogardragon
(StarClan help me..Sure..I guess...)