New & cunfused!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 1 July 2011 at 1:03 PM

Hi i join about 2 minutes ago. Since that's so I have no idea what to o and how to do it. So if you help me with anything I would be super happy thanks!

Deleted • 1 July 2011 at 1:16 PM

@lizkissz131
Welcome to EggCave! (: Hope you enjoy it here.
On here, you can feed other people's creatures for EggCash, which you can spend on travels (backgrounds) at the Travel Agency under the Explore scroll bar for your creatures, and/or put your creatures in Tim's Food Shoppe (under Explore), which keep your creature's happiness up so that they don't die. If their happiness reaches zero, there is a chance that they will die. Don't want that happening.

Under Explore;
The Town Hall allows you to rename your creatures. You can only rename 10 times a month.
You can browse lots under the Trade Center to try and find creatures you might like. Most of the time you have to trade for them, but sometimes people will have creatures up for adoption.
Sometimes there are eggs at the Adoption Center that you can adopt for free. (:

To feed, just click on someone's egg(s). You should see the option to feed at the right of the statistics. It's pretty obvious, so. xD
To get more eggs, go to the Cave, which is under the Explore scroll menu. You can also visit the Mysterious Asteroid once a day. You only get one try per day. The chances of getting an egg there are slim to none, so it might take a while. 😋 I've never gotten one there yet.
We're all really friendly here, so if you have more questions, just feel free to ask. ^^