whats your fav song/singer?

in Chit-Chat

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 29 November 2010 at 8:24 PM

here you can talk about your favorite song or singer!
Anyone? I probably put this in the wrong topic, but i dont know how to delete the topic so oh well. 😋

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 18 December 2010 at 12:23 PM

Mai fave song ish Harder Better Faster Stronger bai Daft Punk! I LURV DAFT PUNK!!! xD and linkin park

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 22 December 2010 at 3:44 PM

I have lots of favorite songs, most of them are ke$ha. ill list my favorites. My favorite Ke$ha song is "We r who we r" but i like her other songs "tic toc" and "take it off" my favorite katy perry song is "firework" but i also like her songs "california girls" and "teenage dream" my favorite song by rhiana is "S & M" but i also like her songs "whats my name" and "Only girl in the world". I also like the songs "yeah 3 times" by chris brown, "secrets" by onerepublic, "dynamite" by taio cruise, "Raise your glass" by pink, "Stereo love" (but i forget the people who sing it) and one of my new favorites "tonight" (not gonna say who sings it because i dont know how to spell it, but i know who sings it). 😋

Yeah, i like that type of stuff. pop and dance and everything thats hot in music. 😋

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 22 December 2010 at 5:56 PM

my fave singer is between "selena gomez" and "aly and aj"
my fave song from each are: "Spotlight" and " I am one of them"

Female
494 posts

plookle • 23 December 2010 at 11:41 PM

You're all gonna laugh but I actually love Taylor Swift. And of course I'm a die hard Beatles fan but who isn't.

10 posts

twilighteremily • 2 January 2011 at 5:02 AM

I love Taylor Swift. I think she has a great voice and meaningful songs 😊 I also like paramore, katy perry and a mix of lots of other singers. My favorite song is Only Exception by Paramore.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 January 2011 at 12:02 PM

@twilighteremily: Oh, ive heard that song. I guess my favorite singers are Ke$ha, Katy Perry, and Rhiana. Im still debating on if my favorite song is "stereo love". 😋

Okay, its official. My favorite song IS "Stereo Love" 😋

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 19 July 2011 at 5:43 AM

Tom Keifer of Cinderella (male)
Stevie Nicks & Trisha Yearwood (female)

I also like Avril & Bret Michaels

146 posts

violate • 19 July 2011 at 6:15 AM

Favorite artists include All Time Low, Hollywood Undead, Breaking Benjamin, Kelly Clarkson, My Darkest Days, Aerosmith, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Pink, Bon Jovi & Theory of a Deadman.

My favorite songs from each of those artists, respectively, are Do You Want Me Dead, Black Dahlia, Diary of Jane, Breakaway, Come Undone, I Don't Want To Miss A Thing, Faces, Perfect, Livin On A Prayer and Bad Girlfriend.

That's quite a lot. ^^; Other random songs I love are We're Not Gonna Take It by Twisted Sister, The Middle by Jimmy Eat World, Valerie by the Zutons, Jet Lag by Simple Plan, Over It by Anneliese van der Pol, Free Fallin by Tom Petty, Edge of Glory by Lady Gaga, Hurricane by 30 Seconds To Mars, Torn by Natalie Imbruglia and Jesus Take The Wheel by Carrie Underwood.

Okay, Imma stop now since I've already listed a lot! xP

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 19 July 2011 at 8:59 AM

Favorite Bands/Singers: Bruno Mars, Paramore, The Beatles, Green Day, Adele, kinda like Lady Gaga and Rhianna and I also like Lady Antebellum a bit.

Favorite Songs: Grenade, Starting to rly like The lazy song, Just the Way you are All by Bruno Mars, Fireworks by Katy Perry, Yellow Submarine and I am the Walrus by The Beatles, Need you now by lady antebellum, rocketeer by far east movement, 21 guns by Greenday, California King Bed by Rhianna, Rolling in the Deep by Adele, The Only Exception by Pramore, and Born This way by Lady Gaga

Wow thats alot........Well anyway I can list a whole lot more starting an interest in rock rather than pop 😊