Mo egg?

in Problems & Bugs

Female
118 posts

kiwibird • 19 April 2012 at 11:47 PM

I just went to the egg cave for my ten tries, and i got a mo egg on my tenth. I named it and pressed 'take egg', except it said I was too slow and it was gone. i don't see how this is possible, as it took me no more than two seconds to type the name, then hit enter. Is this an error?

1,562 posts

shelby • 20 April 2012 at 9:50 AM

Hmm...
To be honest I'm not sure. It might be a bug or glitch.
It sounds like it may be something where the cave is somehow glitched to where it does what the meter does?

I don't know if that's possible, or if what I said made sense.
However, if it is a glitch, we will find out when Ian replies.
To me it sounds like a bug, but I don't know if it's a new feature or not.

We'll have to wait and see what happens.

@kiwibird

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 20 April 2012 at 9:57 AM

@Kiwibird
@Shelby
It happened to me too (with another egg). Ian told me he made this because it would make it harder to get eggs you might want or something like that. Problem solved! =^P

1,562 posts

shelby • 20 April 2012 at 10:07 AM

@miomar
Ahhh.
I was unaware that he changed that.
That's going to make it harder than ever now.
😋

38 posts

elle_2000 • 20 April 2012 at 4:50 PM

@kiwibird

Did you press twice? Because if you click twice the message will say you were too slow and it was gone; I accidently clicked twice while stealing a Whoon from the cave before (the mouse slipped and almost fell xD) and it said that message, but when I looked in my cove I noticed that the whoon was there. Also, I noticed there was a mo stolen on the 19th of April in your cove 😋 So thats what I'm thinking.

EDIT- I meant on my main xD I didn't notice I was on my side.

Female
118 posts

kiwibird • 20 April 2012 at 10:43 PM

@elle_2000
@shelby
@miomar
Thanks all. I now have the egg in my cove (?)
This topic can be closed.

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 21 April 2012 at 8:15 AM

@kiwibird You may have pressed enter twice or "Take egg" twice and therefore you got it and on the second "click" it wasn't there anymore 😉

Deleted • 8 May 2012 at 6:09 AM

I know why 😊 This has happened to me before and the little egg is still in my cove 😋 I think @karamel's prediction is correct 😊

Male
1,994 posts

Ian • 28 May 2012 at 1:53 PM

This topic has been closed. Yes, a double click on an egg from the Cave will say give you the "too slow" message. But that's because the egg really went to your Cove on the first click, leaving nothing to display for the second click (if that makes sense).

Not a bug. Congratulations on the new Mo creature!

Topic closed.