vorel darastrix taou (Dragon Role Play)

in Roleplaying

Female
211 posts

moonlightfaerie • 2 July 2011 at 12:52 AM

The Title literaly means Beautiful Dragon City. In another demention Dragons rule over humans. Humans can be slaves,friends/riders, mates to dragons, or enemies. Cell phones and electricity are the only tecnology there, so it is like a future world. Short History: After globe warming in 2038, Dragons awoke from their slumber and dominated the dieing human race. After 6 years in war, humans had no more resorces and surrendered to the Dragon forces. The dragons then build a City filled with jewels that shone in the sunlight. 4 years later the dragon king has to worry about a dragon called Marfedelom, who wants to destroy humans once and for all.
Rules
1)Be nice to other players
2)Max of 2 characters
3)Color of dragon has to go with type. EX: A frost dragon that is red. THIS IS NOT RIGHT.
4)Ask another person if your characters can fall in love.
5) Dragon Types-water,fire,forest,air,storm,black,silver,gold, and cyrstal
Application:
Name:
Race: (Human or dragon)
Nest area:
Personality/description:

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 2 July 2011 at 8:08 AM

Do we join here if so:

Application:
Name: Zerstorer (Destroyer in German)
Race: Dragon
Type of Dragon: Black
Nest area: Dark area on the side of a cliff (a cave in the cliff face)
Personality/description:
Jet black and has an adventurous personality. Brave, strong but doesn't like to fight other dragons. Has two horns and loves the dark. Can run fast but only for short distances but can run slow for long distances. Only comes out at night- cannot be exposed to daylight. Loves eclipses and gains power during one.

P.S: sorry if this was posted in the wrong place 😊

Female
211 posts

moonlightfaerie • 2 July 2011 at 6:31 PM

Name: Ageain
Race: dragon
Type of Dragon: blue, with and aqua blue hue.
Nest area:and under water air poket
Personality/description: he is known to be the fiercest dragons to protect his terrotory. He has no problem with humans until they pollute his part of the ocean. He loves to eat sharks and go for long swims.
@nogardragon yep you can post here and join

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 2 July 2011 at 6:33 PM

(Shall we start this now)

Female
211 posts

moonlightfaerie • 2 July 2011 at 6:41 PM

Sure others can join as they want too.

Ageain awoke to a strange smell. Looking down he saw a small female human in between his paws. he had tried to save the ship but had no luck. He didnt mind the ship sent to clean up the ocean. He needed to get her back to the mainland. Sleep drifted back over his eyes. He could do that later.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 2 July 2011 at 6:47 PM

Meanwhile Zerstorer was running like mad accross the city waking humans everywhere, she soon got tires though outside Ageain's home. She poked her head under the water into the air bubble and saw Ageain with a human in his paws

Female
211 posts

moonlightfaerie • 2 July 2011 at 9:42 PM

Again Ageain was woke from his sleep, but by dragon kin. He sniffed the air and smiled. "Hello, Zerstorer." He called to her in the dragon's language. "What brings you here? I heard you all the way above the water." He teased. He eyed her more closely as he saw she looked troubled.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 3 July 2011 at 5:33 AM

Zerstorer looked down at the human girl and asked "Which ship did she come from?" Zerstorer panted then took a deep breath "Because the people in town have been worrying about a young girl that went out on a ship but never went back" Zerstorer looks close to fainting, she sat down suddenly "They are starting to get suspicious about what us dragons are up to. Follow me to the inn if you want to find out the humans theorys of crimes in the town" Zerstorer bowed her head and left the air pocket. They would have to be quick- the sun would rise soon and then the humans would have stopped thier stories of 'criminal dragons', and if Zerstorer was out after sunrise she would die from being exposed to sunlight.

Female
211 posts

moonlightfaerie • 3 July 2011 at 11:04 AM

Turning his head to the side, Ageain laughed silently entertained with the thought. He had hoped to travel tomorrow, letting the girl rest for a day. But humans were quick to worry. Dragons on the other hand didnt mind some of their kind going off for weeks at the time. Using his head to nudge the girl awake, Ageain grabbed some orange seaweed. He gently nugded the girl again to calm her down. "You need to eat this to breath under water." The girl shook her head, but just stared at it. Sighing inwardly he used his magic to make the girl feel safe and calm. He didnt like doing it, but it was the only way to get her to eat it. Throwing her on his back, and burst in to the air. He let out a roar to let Zerstorer he was following her.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 3 July 2011 at 2:38 PM

Zerstorer sprung to life, her eyes flashed gold meaning the moonlight had completely charged her energy. She bowed her head and charged towards the main lake where they both would hear the conversation most easily.

Female
211 posts

moonlightfaerie • 3 July 2011 at 6:10 PM

"I say the girl is a witch and sorcess! The dragons wanted to kill her!" Ageain looked at the older man who was standing on a plat form at the edge of the village. The girl on his back shivered. He turned his head to look the girl in the eyes. "Who is that?" Her mouth trembled. "The village mayor. He..He..doesn't like me because I dont except him as my father." Ageain snorted, turning his sharp eyes back on the man. He didn't like the vibe he got looking at him. Turning to Zerstorer he said "Let's go clear this up before the sun rises. You can rest at my place if need be."
@nogardragon You still with me in this??