Help create a description for my creature suggestion?

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Deleted • 21 April 2012 at 1:37 PM

About Badon Eggs

Be careful to where gloves while handling these cold eggs or you may drop them. These eggs look very smooth and slick but are actually sticky and have small, Velcro like spines. Badon eggs are ice cold to the touch; if you are not careful and hold these eggs with your bare hands you could get frost bite.

More About the Badon
None. (Help me create this please)

Here are the pics.

http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s434/pitbullsavior1/IMG_0097.jpg
(This one is colored)

http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s434/pitbullsavior1/IMG_0095.jpg
(This one is not colored)

Don't ask if you can help or say you want to make one, just make it and MESSAGE it to me.

Female
1,694 posts

puppyloverlauren • 21 April 2012 at 2:16 PM

@justin

More About the Badon
for this you should prboably say like how it got it's name, also the badon to me doesn't look like an ice cold creature so maybe you shoudl describe a little more about that. Also you should say when it comes out do they come in a group or by itself?

Deleted • 21 April 2012 at 2:21 PM

@puppyloverlauren
It its name because its a bat demon thing. and its ice cold because its... evilish? 😋

Deleted • 21 April 2012 at 2:32 PM

i think it should be hot, like demons and the underground and stuff

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 21 April 2012 at 2:33 PM

@justin So "Badons are named after their batty, demon-like features. They are evil creatures and it is assumed that their icy cold temperatures are because of this."

And you can add more :]

Deleted • 21 April 2012 at 2:34 PM

@karamel
Thats perfect, do you mind if I use that?

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 21 April 2012 at 2:43 PM

@justin Sure, but you need to add more information. I've expanded it:

Badons are named after their batty, demon-like features. They are evil creatures and it is assumed that their icy cold temperatures are because of this. They are also related to Eerieks, but are seen all year round. Often posing as cute, helpless bats, Badons are usually mistaken for being irresistible and resembling Valentine's Day: don't make this mistake, for they're the perfect source of frostbite!

Deleted • 21 April 2012 at 3:08 PM

@karamel
Thanks!
Could you include something like:
As the Badon grows its tempature rises to just above freezing. Badon's are very mischeviouse an love to get into trouble, because of this Badon's usually have a shorter life span. Badon's are not just evil but also very clever and loyal to it's owner, Badon's become very attached to their care takers and are very loyal, but no matter how loyal they are they are bound to cause trouble. It is pointless to try to give away a Badon to a new owner for they will always find their way home to their original owners.

Sorry for any bad typos, the screen on my phone is cracked so...ya.

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 21 April 2012 at 3:18 PM

@justin Badons are named after their batty, demon-like features. They are evil creatures and it is assumed that their icy cold temperatures are because of this. Often posing as cute, helpless bats, Badons are usually mistaken for being irresistible and resembling Valentine's Day: don't make this mistake, for they're a source of frostbite! As a Badon grows, its temperature rises to just above freezing and are very mischievous, loving to get into trouble. Because of this, Badons have a short lifespan. Badons are not just evil but also very clever and loyal and attached to their owner. They are very loyal, but no matter how loyal they are, they are bound to cause trouble! It is pointless to try giving away a Badon for they will always find their way home to their original owner.

Deleted • 21 April 2012 at 4:56 PM

@karamel
Perfect!
Thank you so much!